R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

shameless advertising + article

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
Ah, a Jinz

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Svartikins : the
shameless advertising + article Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shameless advertising + article Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

shameless advertising + article Empty
PostSubject: shameless advertising + article   shameless advertising + article Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:03 pm

When Uriah Heep disbanded in 1976, the band was thought to have died out, only reuniting here in the past 5 years. However, in 1978, the band got back together with the help and direction of Brandon "Jinzo" Lehman, an off and on member of Runtime Error. Lehman had been putting the finishing touches on Stevo Fisher and the Friendly Lamp Post with Runtime Error, while also helping write material for a secret Uriah Heep album. Due to faulty advertising, issues between existing band members, and a lack of tuner, the album flopped. Lehman left the band as soon as possible, declaring they should change their name to "Uriah and the Massive Dung Heaps." This caused the existing members of Uriah Heep to change the band name on the album UatMDH, and don't make mention of it in their official discography. Lehman kept all of the music he helped produce for the Uriah Heep album and included many of the concepts on Runtime Error's next studio album, Shadow of my Former Self.

Lehman's death in August 2009 came as a surprise to everyone. After searching his mansion in Northwestern Ohio, they found his recording of a song he produced preceding his death that was labeled Playin' it Like a Grasshopper by Uriah and the Massive Dung Heaps (no song of this name was included on the album in 1978, so it was thought that Lehman was on heavy medications at the time).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZ8IT0IP
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Fly by night!)
meet me in the secret hamper
Vivi(Fly by night!)

Male
Number of posts : 582
Job/Hobbies : Time keeps on slippin'
Humour : If there's bucklerash on your classical guitar....
shameless advertising + article Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shameless advertising + article Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-05

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

shameless advertising + article Empty
PostSubject: Re: shameless advertising + article   shameless advertising + article Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:43 pm

sad tune full of happy memories
Back to top Go down

shameless advertising + article
Page 1 of 1