R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

I found this article in the Rolling Stone...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
Ah, a Jinz

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Svartikins : the
I found this article in the Rolling Stone... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I found this article in the Rolling Stone... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

I found this article in the Rolling Stone... Empty
PostSubject: I found this article in the Rolling Stone...   I found this article in the Rolling Stone... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:54 am

"Earlier this week, in northern Ireland, a benefit concert was held for the rapidly expanding Orphan Community in the area. The Proceeds were going to improve the already built Orphan Academy and dorms, which already holds 500 orphans, but in the current demands for orphan housing, is planned to be expanded to hold 15,000 orphans. Bands that attended the concert include Slayer, Anthrax, Celine Dion, Led Zeppelin, Buddy Guy, John Mayer, The Mars Volta, Nickelback, and Mike Huckabee's band Capitol Punishment. Also playing was the new up-and-coming band "Runtime Error." We caught them and asked them for an interview.

Q: So, how do you feel about the orphan crisis in Ireland?

BL: Well, we feel that this is serious, and we should help however we can.
JA: Yeah, there are some stories that just make me cry, and this is definitely one of them.
EL: Yes, putting so many orphans in one place is definitely a good idea.

Q: People got up and started shouting the lyrics to your song "Big Car Blues." How does that make you feel?

JC: I got chills. I had no idea we had such a fan base.
BL: I was too focused on playing 3 instruments at the same time to really care.
JA: I was in shock. The lyrics are impossible to sing, so the fact that everybody was singing might be exaggerated.
EL: I wrote that, btw.

Q: So, what are your plans on a follow up album after your multi-platinum album "Perfect eMurder"?

JA: Well, I've been recording some things, but the school year starts soon so we'll have less and less time to come up with anything.
EL: I already have the entire album written.
JC: My college life is kind of restricting the time I have to work on it, but I have a feeling it will be misinterpreted as a Bush Hate Album.
BL: Well, I have a few drum and bass rhythms written out, but chances are nothing I write will get on the album.

Nonetheless, I think we will definitely be hearing more wonderful melodies from this band in the future."

I found this article in the Rolling Stone... OrphanAcademy

Last edited by DanceMania on Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
I found this article in the Rolling Stone... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I found this article in the Rolling Stone... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: I found this article in the Rolling Stone...   I found this article in the Rolling Stone... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:56 am

... epic.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for
I found this article in the Rolling Stone... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I found this article in the Rolling Stone... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

PostSubject: Re: I found this article in the Rolling Stone...   I found this article in the Rolling Stone... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:15 am

ChristMANIA wrote:
... epic.

x10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found this article in the Rolling Stone...   I found this article in the Rolling Stone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found this article in the Rolling Stone...
Page 1 of 1