R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
Peewee!

Male
Number of posts : 1060
Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album   Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:59 pm

While supporting their latest album Wicker Man Blues at Pollution Is Really Really Funny this weekend, The Taylor Maddox Band has released a 2-disc collection of brand new songs titled Alpha Gemini.

“We just couldn’t contain our excitement,” says lead guitarist Kelvin Grant. “We had to unleash the [beast] from its cage.”

Split into two discs, Alpha Gemini has basically everything you’d come to expect from a Taylor Maddox Band record. Wild guitars, energetic drums, piercing vocals and everything in between.

“Jump On Dat Bandwagon, Ho” is a funky, bass-heavy song featuring Anthony Kiedis on backing vocals. “Tangled Up in Shit” tells the story of a prostitute who pleases a customer, only to be shat on in return.

“Jason McAnthony” is a departure from the usual TMB sound. It’s an acoustic ballad written by Kelvin Grant, and is reportedly about Grant’s nephew, who died of a mysterious car wreck, in which his balls stretched over his back and into his mouth.

Alpha Gemini is already getting excellent reviews and is a must-have for fans of the band.

Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album 1213080122

All songs written by Taylor Maddox unless stated otherwise.

Disc one:

01: “Jump On Dat Bandwagon, Ho feat. Anthony Kiedis” 3:00
02: “your an idiot” (Michael Grant) 1:55
03: “The Rosetta Stone” 7:21
04: “These Walls (Are All That I’ve Got)” 8:40
05: “Tangled Up in Shit” (Michael Grant) 6:01
06: “Breaking Down the Barrier of Time (Whoa!)” 3:27
07: "Daugen von Streusen" (Gramm) 1:32
08: “Velvet Revolver (The End of Days)” 4:40
09: “Alpha Gemini” 12:11
10: “Memoirs of Your Mom (Ouch Burn)” (Maddox, Gramm, Kelvin Grant, Michael Grant) 5:51
11: “Here, Have a Tea Bag” 2:30
12: “Bruce Dickinson Has A Great Vocal Range, As Opposed To Paul Di’Anno, Though Contrary To Want Many People Think, Di’Anno-era Maiden Was Better Than Dickinson-era Maiden Music-wise, And Killers Is Better Than Any Dickinson Maiden Album” 4:20

Disc two:

01: “Piss Off (I’m Trying to Write a Song)” 4:00
02: “****ing ****” 0:47
03: “Jason McAnthony” (Kelvin Grant) 3:51
04: “Standing On the Edge of Nothing” 7:12
05: “Hero” (Gramm) 5:09
06: “Naked and Hungry” 4:15
07: “Do You Douche? (That is the Question)” 2:58
08: “Pick Up That Guitar and Don’t Talk to Me” (Michael Grant) 2:12
09: “Best of Times” (Maddox, Gramm) 27:54
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for
Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album   Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:42 am

You wouldn't believe how long I've waited for this. You could've told me though, I would have lended a hand on a song or two.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album   Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:45 am

STOP GUESTING STOP GUESTING STOP GUESTING
Back to top Go down
Peewee!
Peewee!

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album   Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:46 am

ok ok ok

Btw, we won't be recording another album for quite some time, so don't hold your breath.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album   Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:53 am

Didn't I guest on “Bruce Dickinson Has A Great Vocal Range, As Opposed To Paul Di’Anno, Though Contrary To Want Many People Think, Di’Anno-era Maiden Was Better Than Dickinson-era Maiden Music-wise, And Killers Is Better Than Any Dickinson Maiden Album”? Or did I just dream that?
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Peewee!
Peewee!

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album   Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:01 pm

It was never even considered. soz
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album   Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:07 pm

BDHAGVRAOTPDATCTWMPTDAEMWBTDEMMWAKIBTADMA is a great song. It gets better every time I hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album   Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Maddox Band surprises fans with new 2-disc deluxe album
Page 1 of 1