R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3

Go down 
4 posters

Which one of these would you rather have in GH3?
Panic! at the disco - I write sins not tragedies
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Vote_lcap13%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Nickelback - If everyone cared
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Vote_lcap0%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fall out boy - Sugar , we're goin down
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Vote_lcap13%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
The naked brothers band - Banana smoothie
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Vote_lcap0%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackout band - Video games
 13% [ 1 ]
Napalm death - You suffer (1 second long)
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Vote_lcap25%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Children of bodom - Bruno the pig (10 sec silence)
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Vote_lcap25%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Hellogoodbye - Here in your arms
 13% [ 1 ]
Kidz bop kids - Girlfriend (Avril lavigne cover)
 0% [ 0 ]
Kidz bop kids - Here it goes again (Ok go cover)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper

Male
Number of posts : 516
Svartikins : R.I.P.
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Empty
PostSubject: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:52 pm

MUAHAHAHAH

No links this time cause I get a feeling nobodys been using them in the 1st place AND this time the choices are pretty well know

The WORST choices ever yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:53 pm

Napalm death - You suffer (1 second long)

Way to go, Captain Obvious.
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:51 am

Children Of Bodom. Duh. Then we won't have to hear one of their REAL songs OMG LETS DANS
Back to top Go down
Tanner Feng
paris hilton's toilet tissue
Tanner Feng

Male
Number of posts : 346
Job/Hobbies : Student
Humour : Yo Face!

Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:37 pm

WERE GOIN DOWN DOWN IN AN ERRLIER ROUND! AND SUGAR WERE GOIN DOWN SWINGIN!

that one. one of FAB's good songs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unofficialguitarheroforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 random song battle #3
Page 1 of 1