R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1

Go down 
+4
Jakeyman
Peewee!
DAC
Tony
8 posters

Which of these would you rather be in GH4?
Arch enemy - Nemesis
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_lcap8%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Brad paisley - Time warp
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_lcap17%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Motley crue - Dr feelgood
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_lcap17%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Jimmy eat world - Pain
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_lcap0%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dream theater - Forsaken
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_lcap0%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Led zeppelin - Black dog
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_lcap25%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Foo fighters - Long road to ruin
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_lcap8%Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Sublime - Santeria
 0% [ 0 ]
Metallica - Dyers eve
 17% [ 2 ]
Every time I die - We'rewolf
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper

Male
Number of posts : 516
Svartikins : R.I.P.
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Empty
PostSubject: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:45 pm

Random stupid topic idea yay XD

10 random songs you pick 1

I'll make more random song battles and the winners of all of them will face off in 1 big stupid poll! Very Happy

Links to all the options so you can vote fairly

I think this should be a tough choice for almost anyone

Arch enemy - Nemesis
Brad Paisley - Time warp
Motley crue - Dr feelgood
Jimmy eat world - Pain
Dream theater - Forsaken
Led zeppelin - Black dog
Foo fighters - Long road to ruin
Sublime - Santerea
Metallica - Dyers eve
Every time I die - We'rewolf

Last edited by Tony on Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:51 pm

Dyers Eve omg mi teef r shini My favorite Metallica song
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:24 pm

Dr. Feelgood
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:37 pm

Eric wrote:
Dr. Feelgood

Then vote for it in the voting thing at the top
Back to top Go down
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
Peewee!

Male
Number of posts : 1060

Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Dr. Feelgood
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:56 pm

I was having a hard time picking between dr feelgood and nemesis

But then I figured its guitar hero so I just went with nemesis

I definantley would've voted for dr feelgood if this was about RB though
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:50 am

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S THE ONE THEY CALL DOCTOR FEEEEEEEEELLGOOOD!! HE'S THE ONE THAT MAKES YA FEEL ALLLLLLRIIIIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 720
Job/Hobbies : lacrosse. guitar.
Humour : omg i lisen 2 devil wers prada so kul so hardcor
Svartikins : wat

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Me!
Class: ballin station wagon
Weapon: ballin skills
Mount: kilimanjaro

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:58 am

loltimewarpobviously

santeria a close second
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:49 am

Every Time I die.
Back to top Go down
GM
alpha-numeric pimp
GM

Male
Number of posts : 1020
Job/Hobbies : professional slacker
Svartikins : i can see what im typing now

Registration date : 2007-11-13

Me!
Class: white
Weapon: AK-47
Mount: wtf is a mount

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:07 am

Black Dog
Back to top Go down
Tanner Feng
paris hilton's toilet tissue
Tanner Feng

Male
Number of posts : 346
Job/Hobbies : Student
Humour : Yo Face!

Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:34 pm

black dog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unofficialguitarheroforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1   Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which of these songs would you rather have in GH4 Random song battle 1
Page 1 of 1