R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues

Go down 
+6
Vivi
Colinsauce
Svartman.
Jakeyman
DAC
Tony
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper

Male
Number of posts : 516
Svartikins : R.I.P.
Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Empty
PostSubject: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:29 am

I'm sure you all know how people are like "Zomg save the environment and stuff!!!11!1one!!!1!!!!!" and stuff lol

I just thought of this stuff

1.NASCAR : They must go through a shitload of gas and they emitt tons of shit into the air doing completely un nessecary races around a circle... why don't the crazy people protest nascar? lol

2.NASA : I imagine those shuttles make massive emissions and take a ton of fuel and on top of that they aren't really discovering anything and if they DID discover anything they probably wouldn't even announce it to the public

3.Volcanoes : Volcanoes put out just as much if not more crap into the air every year yet nobody complains about that lol

I don't really know what to think about global warming or w/e and I dont really feel like debating it but if it is real then why don't the hippies complain about these 3 things? >_>

On a side note I would like to point out that the earth came out of the ice age , with no assistance from factories and cars emissions......................

XD lol anyway w/e I just felt like saying this stuff
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831
Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:50 am

Tony wrote:
1.NASCAR : They must go through a shitload of gas and they emitt tons of shit into the air doing completely un nessecary races around a circle... why don't the crazy people protest nascar? lol
That's because you stupid americans love this stupid sport and don't want to lose it

Tony wrote:
2.NASA : I imagine those shuttles make massive emissions and take a ton of fuel and on top of that they aren't really discovering anything and if they DID discover anything they probably wouldn't even announce it to the public
I think the same thing, but I think it's important to study the space, who knows if they accidentaly find some aliens who knows how to stop global warming LOL

Tony wrote:
3.Volcanoes : Volcanoes put out just as much if not more crap into the air every year yet nobody complains about that lol
That wasw dumb. How can we stop volcanoes?

Tony wrote:
I don't really know what to think about global warming or w/e and I dont really feel like debating it but if it is real then why don't the hippies complain about these 3 things? >_>
Hippies usually are dumb, so they don't think about that, and anyway, complaining about volcanoes is dumb

Tony wrote:
On a side note I would like to point out that the earth came out of the ice age , with no assistance from factories and cars emissions......................
That's because there are periods where the earth gets hotter or colder, if I'm not wrong, the earth is going to get hotter in a few years, and now with the help from factories and cars we will be burned alive

kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 am

Dac is right. 0_o
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Svartman.
alpha-numeric pimp
Svartman.

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Location : Viva Italia, where the girls are hot. And the beaches are nude. (Until July 15th).
Job/Hobbies : Webmaster.
Humour : I hate you all. ALL.
Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Right_bar_bleue

Me!
Class: Webmaster
Weapon: BANHAMMER!
Mount: Mech Suit.

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:12 am

DAC IS right. So, the whole idea of Global Warming is yes, there IS natural cycles, but we are speeding up that cycle. The animals, and the trees cannot adapt in time. We are screwing ourselves over.
Back to top Go down
https://tehforum.forumotion.com
Colinsauce
Colinsauce

Male
Number of posts : 501
Job/Hobbies : Blunt Object
Humour : WHO WANTS COOKIES?!?!?

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: All-around stealthy dude
Weapon: guns and a sword.
Mount: Not Claudio Sanchez anymore :( I walk everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:09 am

DAC wrote:

That's because you stupid americans love this stupid sport and don't want to lose it.

ok, i dun lik nascar. its stupid, and even if anyone went, its not like its exciting:

1. Sit around doing nothing in the sun.
2. The only cool part: the crashes.
3. Boring as a crap on a rock. Sleep

so, there you have it. nascar SUX!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kideinstein442
Vivi
Shredder's Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 13

Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:28 am

Well I'm a hippie and I complain about these things. Well I complain about nascar mostly because it sucks marmoset scrotum.
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:20 pm

Bob Dole wrote:
Well I'm a hippie and I complain about these things. Well I complain about nascar mostly because it sucks marmoset scrotum.

Win. Me too.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:57 pm

DAC wrote:
Tony wrote:
I think the same thing, but I think it's important to study the space, who knows if they accidentaly find some aliens who knows how to stop global warming LOL

Well the whole thing is they already know about all the aliens and stuff but they just don't talk to the public about it because they think people will panic and commit suicide or something

Of course I can't say any of this stuff is a fact or anything but you know... go watch the sci fi and history channel and just think about it
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Right_bar_bleue

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:59 pm

The key word here is "Science FICTION".
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:01 pm

Sieg Heil Julie! Very Happy wrote:
The key word here is "Science FICTION".

Don't be ridiculous jake do you REALLY think that BILLIONS of people have reported alien related stuff all out of psychosis?

Do you really think that in this infinite universe our little planet would REALLY be the only one capable of having life on it?
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:02 pm

No, but Sci-Fi stands for Science Fiction. And fiction means FAKE.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:04 pm

Sieg Heil Julie! Very Happy wrote:
No, but Sci-Fi stands for Science Fiction. And fiction means FAKE.

ECW is on the sci fi channel

And wrestling has nothing to do with science....

The history channel on the other hand deals with 100% facts and they often have shows about documented alien things
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 720
Job/Hobbies : lacrosse. guitar.
Humour : omg i lisen 2 devil wers prada so kul so hardcor
Svartikins : wat

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Me!
Class: ballin station wagon
Weapon: ballin skills
Mount: kilimanjaro

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:07 pm

... i like nascar...
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:08 pm

DAC wrote:
Tony wrote:
That's because you stupid americans love this stupid sport and don't want to lose it

Liking NASCAR makes Americans stupid? You're a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:29 am

A bunch of grown white men goin' fast, a hundred miles... IN A CIRCLE.
Back to top Go down
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
Ah, a Jinz

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Svartikins : the

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:06 am

the secret is to push the pedal All the way down. Some people just put it half way down, and they end up as losers. The winners are the ones that give it their all and push it all the way down. Also, winners always turn left. Losers turn right.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:19 pm

The Spanish Inquisition wrote:

That's beside the point.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:50 pm

hotsnakes wrote:
The Spanish Inquisition wrote:

That's beside the point.

The point of NASCAR is beside the point?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues   Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some funny things I thought of about environmental issues
Page 1 of 1