R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

"...if it were real", episode 1.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for
"...if it were real", episode 1. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"...if it were real", episode 1. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

"...if it were real", episode 1. Empty
PostSubject: "...if it were real", episode 1.   "...if it were real", episode 1. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:28 am

Guitar Hero 5 is getting a lot of great press around the ole Internets since it spawned about a week ago. Word has it that dead rocker, Kurt Cobain, is even playable. No word yet on whether or not the shotgun mini game can be turned on ones self, but it wouldn’t surprise me, especially after Activision’s recent proclamations regarding dead musician’s likenesses.

Cesar Romero, senior producer of Guitar Hero 5 told Guitar and Amp Magazine last week about their designs on more artists. “Kurt Cobain was just the beginning. We also have Johnny Cash and Jimi Hendrix was in one of our other sequels, I forget, there’s been so many. Dead rockers are a dime a dozen. There’s Michael Hutchence, Buddy freaking Holly, Elvis, the Big Bopper, Keith Moon, John Paul Jones, Meat Loaf… There’s a lot of dead musicians out there.” (Editor’s note: Meat Loaf is in fact alive).

When asked to clarify his statement he said, “Look, if they’re dead, we don’t have to pay as much and it’s as simple as that. We can pimp the hell out of their image and the fans will keep coming because, well, they’re dead, where else can they see them. These sequels don’t pay for themselves!”

Romero later lamented on the “ones” that got away, “Man, I can’t believe that Harmonix scored the Beatles… I mean, not the band, but John Lennon and George Harrison. Those corpses would be a gold mine, we could really rake those bodies over the coals. Their corpses would print money!”

Activision later announced Guitar Hero 6: Undead Hits would ship this Christmas, featuring Michael Jackson, DJ Am and Layne Staley.
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Fly by night!)
meet me in the secret hamper
Vivi(Fly by night!)

Male
Number of posts : 582
Job/Hobbies : Time keeps on slippin'
Humour : If there's bucklerash on your classical guitar....
"...if it were real", episode 1. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"...if it were real", episode 1. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-05

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

"...if it were real", episode 1. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "...if it were real", episode 1.   "...if it were real", episode 1. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:49 pm

YOU *censor* GODDAMN *censor* slumdog millionaire SHITFUCKER DICKFACE SELF-FISTER WHAT THE *bleep* IS YOUR PROBLEM. GODDAMMIT. *bleep* YOU. *bleep* YOU. *bleep* YOU. *bleep* YOU. *bleep* YOU. JOHN PAUL JONES IS NOT DEAD. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME.

EDIT:Ah, I see.
Back to top Go down

"...if it were real", episode 1.
Page 1 of 1