R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for
The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread   The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:51 am

Yeah, so add your name to the list if you're getting Fable 2, and want me to *bleep* your wife and kids, and kill them too Smile

THE LIST

Shredd
Peewee

Last edited by Shredd FTW on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
Peewee!

Male
Number of posts : 1060
The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread   The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:24 pm

oh yeah
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread   The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:28 pm

Hoorah.
Back to top Go down
Tanner Feng
paris hilton's toilet tissue
Tanner Feng

Male
Number of posts : 346
Job/Hobbies : Student
Humour : Yo Face!

Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread   The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:55 pm

does it have to be in that order?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unofficialguitarheroforum.com
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread   The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:36 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Time Waster
piece of excretement
Time Waster

Female
Number of posts : 199
Humour : Humor? Yeah right...

Registration date : 2008-04-21

Me!
Class: Diclonius
Weapon: Invisble arms XDD
Mount: My legs

PostSubject: Re: The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread   The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:29 am

LOL, dont do it with my mom or what eva
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread   The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official "Let Shredd F*ck and Kill Your Wife and Kids on Fable 2" Thread
Page 1 of 1