R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)

Go down 
+8
Ah, a Jinz
hotsnakes
Brandon
CowCore
Flawflewaffle
Gear Me Up
Jakeyman
furiousfretwork19.3
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:44 am

Stairway is tougher than Achilles Last Stand.

LUL.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon

FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:53 am

SaraEggs wrote:

LUL.

Agreed, dude ;-;
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
come closer to me and my knife and fork
furiousfretwork19.3

Male
Number of posts : 562
Humour : hai peewizz howru
FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Me!
Class: BANDIT. YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PICK THE BANDIT... DISREGARD THAT
Weapon: A RAPIER
Mount: MY STEED

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:54 am

SaraEggs wrote:

LUL.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:12 am

furiousfretwork19.3 wrote:
Hey Fatty My Name Is Cow wrote:
OMG IZ GUNA KIL MISE

Oof, that bad, huh..?

I thought so, but then again, most would argue I have a shitty taste in music, so don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:15 am

OMG IZ GUNA KIL MISE

Oof, that bad, huh..?

I thought so, but then again, most would argue I have a shitty taste in music, so don't worry about it.

K, then.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Shredder's Apprentice
Brandon

Male
Number of posts : 84
Job/Hobbies : Unemployed

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Me!
Class: Working. It's something to be.
Weapon: of Choice by Fatboy Slim.
Mount: Kilaminjaro.

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Chiquito Kazama wrote:
SaraEggs wrote:

LUL.

Agreed, dude ;-;

At least there's a fun solo in Stairway. Achilles Last Stand is basically the riff over and over again, besides the four sixteenth notes part.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:46 pm

Brandon wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:
SaraEggs wrote:

LUL.

Agreed, dude ;-;

At least there's a fun solo in Stairway. Achilles Last Stand is basically the riff over and over again, besides the four sixteenth notes part.

Achilles' solo is a lot more fun, and it lasts longer.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Shredder's Apprentice
Brandon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYZU-oc6YYU

great song. not for guitar hero. neither is stairway.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:07 pm

Brandon wrote:

You telling me you don't notice all the hammer ons in that song?

Sara, get in here.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Shredder's Apprentice
Brandon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Nothing fun for the first 3 minutes. Short one minute solo of off and on hammer ons during the sixteenths. The rest of it's fun though. Just too long. Keep it in there if you want. i really dont care.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Brandon wrote:
Nothing fun for the first 3 minutes. Short one minute solo of off and on hammer ons during the sixteenths. The rest of it's fun though. Just too long. Keep it in there if you want. i really dont care.

Meh, nah. I want to go with the harder Metallica song.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 720
Job/Hobbies : lacrosse. guitar.
Humour : omg i lisen 2 devil wers prada so kul so hardcor
Svartikins : wat

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Me!
Class: ballin station wagon
Weapon: ballin skills
Mount: kilimanjaro

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:43 pm

Sick Sick Sick. In the SIXTH TIER?

lulz
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Shredder's Apprentice
Brandon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:43 pm

Yeah, truth snakeys.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:55 pm

hotsnakes wrote:
Sick Sick Sick. In the SIXTH TIER?

lulz

K, I'll find a tougher song.
Back to top Go down
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
Ah, a Jinz

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Svartikins : the

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:12 pm

Brandon wrote:

Sara, get in here.

Achilles would be boring. So would Stairway. I would say stick with Good Times Bad Times or try Babe I'm Gonna Leave You. Both are pretty wicked.

Otherwise...looking pretty good. That All Along the Watchtower chart looks SWEET.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Boo Radley wrote:
Brandon wrote:

Sara, get in here.

Achilles would be boring. So would Stairway. I would say stick with Good Times Bad Times or try Babe I'm Gonna Leave You. Both are pretty wicked.

Otherwise...looking pretty good. That All Along the Watchtower chart looks SWEET.

THNX, dude.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:40 am

Custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:00 am

Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit custom charts mean shit.

Yeah, they're pointless but cool to look at.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Shredder's Apprentice
Brandon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:59 am

Chiquito Kazama wrote:

Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:28 am

Brandon wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:

Agree'dHEY, WAIT A MINUTE, I SAID THAT!

Ah, so you agree.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:29 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
dosed
Shredder's Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 21

Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:48 pm

It's pretty good, All Along the Watchtower is too high up though.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:16 pm

dosed wrote:
It's pretty good, All Along the Watchtower is too high up though.

O RLY?
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:56 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Bump. New DLC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next