R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)

Go down 
+8
Ah, a Jinz
hotsnakes
Brandon
CowCore
Flawflewaffle
Gear Me Up
Jakeyman
furiousfretwork19.3
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
furiousfretwork19.3
come closer to me and my knife and fork
furiousfretwork19.3

Male
Number of posts : 562
Humour : hai peewizz howru
FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Me!
Class: BANDIT. YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PICK THE BANDIT... DISREGARD THAT
Weapon: A RAPIER
Mount: MY STEED

FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Empty
PostSubject: FFW'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:18 am

Note: All video links are for Guitar Hero customs.

Story: Your future lead singer wants to be a somebody in the world. He just doesn't want to be ignored. And so, one day, he gets the brilliant idea of forming a rock band. He gets together with his friends who know how to play the drums and bass respectively. There's only one thing he needs now: the guitarist. He places an ad in the magazine wanting one. That's where you come in. After showing your stuff to the rest of the band, you get hired. After practicing for a bit, your lead singer signs up for Battle of the Bands, thinking the band's ready for a live performance.

Tier 1 - Opening Licks - Battle Of The Bands
Billy Squier - The Stroke, 1981
Slaughter - Up All Night, 1990
Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal, 1981
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak, 1976

The crowd loves ya, babeh! Then, you get the real lightshow goin' onstage and play the encore!

Encore: The Grateful Dead - Casey Jones, 1970

After your win at the Battle of the Bands, your lead singer's best friend decides to throw a party in celebration of his friend's band's victory, and you're playing there! Sweet deal (But can you get some rest? You deserve it)!

Tier 2 - Amp-Warmers - Backyard Party
ZZ Top - Gimmie All Your Lovin', 1983
Warrant - Down Boys, 1989
Poison - Life Goes On, 1990
Foghat - Fool For The City, 1975

GASP! Out of nowhere comes Pete Townshend, challenging you to a guitar duel! Where'd he come from? Ah, well. Better play his game.

Boss Battle: Pete Townshend Guitar Battle, 2008

After the battle, he decides to play a song with you. A bunch of bug zappers light up behind you, blinding lotsa people, but who cares? It makes for a good stagelight!

Encore: The Who - I Can See For Miles, 1967

Feeling nice, Pete decides to get you guys a record contract. After you put out your first album, you go on a tour to promote it. Your first stop is to the Rat Cellar.

Tier 3 - String Snappers - Rat Cellar
The Guess Who - American Woman, 1970
The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar, 1971
Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell, 1977
Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf, 1971

It appears your music attracts rats. They jump and crawl all over the place, panicking the crowd just as you begin to play the encore.

Encore: Bulletboys - Smooth Up In Ya, 1988

After the club gets closed down by health inspectors, you travel to your next gig, a club sponsored by Neversoft.

Tier 4 - Thrash & Burn - Neversoft Club
The Scorpions - Blackout, 1980
Shotgun Messiah - Heartbrek Blvd, 1991
Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like a Lady), 1987
Dangerous Toys - Teas'n Pleas'n, 1989

The Neversoft logo appears on a monitor behind you as you get ready to play the encore.

Encore: B-52's - Rock Lobster, 1979 (Not too accurate a chart)

And so, due to the tour's success, the album sold well. Now, you decide to make another. To promote this one, you play at a drive-in movie theater.

Tier 5 - Increase Your Dexterity Tenfold-Drive - In Movie Theater
Dokken - Breakin' The Chains, 1983
Molly Hatchet - Bounty Hunter, 1978
Rage Against The Machine - Snakecharmer, 1996
Kix - Put My Money Where Your Mouth Is, 1995

Then, suddenly, Jimmy Page emerges from the crowd in the parking lot and challenges you to a guitar duel. Sweet!

Boss Battle: Jimmy Page Guitar Battle, 2008

After you win, Jimmy Page smiles and offers to play a song with you guys. Then, the projector turns on and plays a double feature of "The Jelly Blob That Would Not Die!" and "Gigor, the Space Monster".

Encore: Led Zeppelin - Good Times, Bad Times, 1969

After the successful performance, you are invited to play at the grand opening for a McDonalds in El Paso, Texas. Your lead singer, not wanting to miss this chance, begs the band to go.

Tier 6 - It Ain't Over Until Your Guitar Breaks - McDonalds Grand Opening
Motorhead - King of Kings, 2006
Alter Bridge - Metalingus, 2004
Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning, 1984
Accept - Fast as a Shark, 1982

The mayor of El Paso cuts the red ribbon, fireworks launch into the air, the McDonalds sign lights up, and the kiddies flood into the restaurant.

Encore: Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart, 1989

After the successful opening day, you are allowed to play big stadiums now! Yay! Your first stop is an opera hall in Italy.

Tier 7 - Return of the Shred - Opera Hall
Def Leppard - Wasted, 1980
Skid Row - Here I Am, 1989
AC/DC - Riff Raff, 1978
Ankla - Your Grace Makes Me Sick, 2006

As you're about to perform the encore, a prop viking longship comes out of nowhere with vikings on it that dance to rock music.

Encore: Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower, 1968

Being so well known, your band is invited to the Burning Man Festival to play in front of a bunch of hippies. Despite this, your singer forces the band to go again......Freakin' attention hog.

Tier 8 - Relentless Riffs - Burning Man Festival
Ratt - Shame, Shame, Shame, 1990
Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post, 1969
Pantera - Domination, 1990
Van Halen - Ice Cream Man, 1978

The Man is lit on fire and you begin to play the encore.

Encore: Blue Oyster Cult - Astronomy, 1974

After the Burning Man festival, you decide to tour in the west for a bit, and so you play near the Grand Canyon.

Tier 9 - Furious Fretwork - The Grand Canyon
Deep Purple - Burn, 1974
Anthrax - Among the Living, 1987
Slayer - Angel of Death, 1986
Metallica - Whiplash, 1983

Then, all of a sudden, Marty Friedman appears on stage and challenges you to a guitar duel. Are you up to it?

Boss Battle: Marty Friedman Guitar Battle, 2008
Friedman is impressed and proposes to play a song with them (no duh). Just then, people scream for panic as a UFO lands right in the middle of the audience. You strum the 5 notes from Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind and the UFO mimics that. You wonder what would happen if you played an entire song. You look at Marty and he nods, and you start the encore.

Encore: Megadeth - The Disintegrators, 1997

The alien ship just sits there doing nothing. Then, it flies up, and hovers over you. Just as they send a tractor beam towards you, Marty Friedman flees the scene *PANSYcoughcough*. The tractor beam pulls your band into the ship and the ship flies off into space. You plead the alien leader to let you off the ship, and he refuses. However, you make a deal with them. If the band can pull off an excellent show (you'll still pass if you beat the final boss anyways...), the aliens will have to send them back to Earth. The alien leader accepts and sets up a stage for the band.

Tier 10 - Game over, man! Game over! - Alien Spaceship Colosseum
Extreme - He-man Woman Hater (with full intro), 1991
Ozzy Osbourne - Over the Mountain, 1981
Iron Maiden - Phantom of the Opera, 1980
Machine Head - Halo, 2007

The alien peoples are quite impressed with your guitar skills. They set off a special effects scene like the one at the end of 2001: A Space Odeyssey. Don't worry. It doesn't hurt.

Encore: Rush - Xanadu, 1977

When the show is over, all of the aliens vote that the band goes back to Earth. The leader, however, has other plans and wants the band to stay on the ship to entertain the aliens 24/7, or whatever the time is in space. He pulls out a custom made alien guitar and challenges you to a guitar duel. If you win, only then you can go back to Earth.

Boss Battle: Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie, 1987

The alien leader, a sore loser, sics the guards on your band, but they instead attack the leader, because they too enjoyed your band's performance. Result? The leader gets jailed, you're set free. However, before you go home, you decide to play one more song for the aliens. They make a statue of your band in under 20 seconds and set it behind the drummer, setting off fireworks.

Final Encore: Steve Vai - Fire Garden Suite, 1996

After the song, you're treated to a farewell party as you board an alien space pod. After the farewell, you rocket back down to Earth to be greeted by millions of human fans who want your autograph. Ahh, stardom...

End Credit song: Bumblefoot - Guitars Suck, 2005

Bonus songs (only got 5 so far):

Dethklok - Bloodrocuted, 2007
Kyle Justin - Angry Video Game Nerd Theme Song, 2007
Cacophony - Speed Metal Symphony, 1987
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Molto Arpeggioso, 2000
??? - FALCON PAWWWW, 2008
Crush 40 - Open Your Heart, 1998
??? - Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, 1993
Rick Astley - Whenever You Need Somebody, 1987
Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode, 1958
Bill Haley and His Comets - Rock Around the Clock, 1954

DLC

Metallica Pack
Metallica - The Four Horsemen, 1983
Metallica - Jump in the Fire, 1983
Metallica - Metal Militia, 1983

AC/DC Pack
AC/DC - Shake a Leg, 1980
AC/DC - Beatin' Around the Bush, 1979
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie, 1977

Rush Pack
Rush - Bastille Day, 1975
Rush - A Passage to Bangkok, 1976
Rush - Freewill, 1980

Led Zeppelin Pack
Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker, 1969
Led Zeppelin - Dazed and Confused, 1969
Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll, 1971

Van Halen Pack
Van Halen - Unchained, 1981
Van Halen - On Fire, 1978
Van Halen - Poundcake, 1991

Megadeth Pack
Megadeth - Peace Sells, 1986
Megadeth - Holy Wars... The Punishment Due, 1990
Megadeth - Washington is Next!, 2007

Ratt Pack (no pun intended)
Ratt - Lay It Down, 1985
Ratt - Dance, 1986
Ratt - I Want To Love You Tonight, 1988

Kix Pack
Kix - 9-1-1, 1995
Kix - Red Hot (Black and Blue), 1985
Kix - Cold Blood, 1988

Motley Crue Pack
Motley Crue - All In the Name of..., 1987
Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood, 1989
Motley Crue - Looks That Kill, 1983

Def Leppard Pack
Def Leppard - Foolin', 1983
Def Leppard - Let It Go, 1981
Def Leppard - Pour Some Suger on Me, 1987

Poison Pack
Poison - Unskinny Bop, 1990
Poison - I Want Action, 1986
Poison - Look What the Cat Dragged In, 1986

Machine Head Pack
Machine Head - Old, 1994
Machine Head - Slanderous, 2007
Machine Head - Imperium, 2003

Dethklok Pack
Dethklok - Awaken, 2007
Dethklok - The Lost Vikings, 2007
Dethklok - Murdertrain a Comin', 2007

Bulletboys Pack
Bulletboys - Hard as a Rock, 1988
Bulletboys - For the Love of Money, 1988
Bulletboys - THC Groove, 1991

Primus Pack
Primus - Those Damned Blue-Collar Tweakers, 1991
Primus - Pudding Time, 1990 (Yeah, there's a Tommy the Cat chart near the end of the video)
Primus - Jerry Was a Race Car Driver, 1991

Smashing Pumpkins Pack
Smashing Pumpkins - Quiet, 1993
Smashing Pumpkins - Jellybelly, 1995
Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula, 2007

Extreme Pack
Extreme - Kid Ego, 1989
Extreme - Mutha (Don't Wanna Go To School Today), 1989
Extreme - Decadence Dance, 1991

Last edited by furiousfretwork19.3 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:18 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 am

furiousfretwork19.3 wrote:
Skid Row - Monkey Buisness, 1989
Muse - Hysteria, 2003

fail sorry

The Skid Row song should be one from the '80s, you know, their one Glam Metal album. Monkey Business was '90s. and i dont know much muse i'll let the others pick that one apart
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:26 am

Final Encore: Deep Purple - Child In Time, 1970: pt. 1, pt. 2 (Warning: You might wanna turn the volume down a bit...)

Half of it is powerchords, and the solo wouldn't be that hard anyway...
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:29 am

SaraEggs wrote:
Skid Row - Monkey Buisness, 1989
Muse - Hysteria, 2003

fail sorry

The Skid Row song should be one from the '80s, you know, their one Glam Metal album. Monkey Business was '90s. and i dont know much muse i'll let the others pick that one apart

Good point.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Right_bar_bleue

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:30 am

Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:33 am

SaraEggs wrote:
This is my suggestion: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MS7TMEfL8I0

Eh, sorry. I need to keep them in tier 2 because if I didn't, I'd have to do some arranging and I'd get all confused and I wouldn't know what to replace it's tier 2 spot with.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:35 am

Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Final Encore: Deep Purple - Child In Time, 1970: pt. 1, pt. 2 (Warning: You might wanna turn the volume down a bit...)

Hello? Neutral
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:35 am

Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:

Hello? Neutral

I thought the solo was hard.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 am

Nevermind, Jakey, I fixed the Skid Row song and replaced it with good ol' Warrant.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:42 am

Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:

Hello? Neutral

wouldn't be that hard

The fastest parts are the same speed as the fastest parts of Bathroom Wall.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:48 am

Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:

Hello? Neutral

wouldn't be that hard

K.

What's a better song I could use?
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:51 am

Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:

Hello? Neutral

wouldn't be that hard

K.

through the fire and flames by dragonforce
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:56 am

Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:

Hello? Neutral

wouldn't be that hard

K.

Already in GH3... -_-
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:08 am

Finding a final encore is something you kind of have to do on your own.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:10 am

SaraEggs wrote:
Finding a final encore is something you kind of have to do on your own.

K, then.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:37 am

Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:

Hello? Neutral

wouldn't be that hard

K.

Already in GH3... -_-

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:55 am

Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:
Chiquito Kazama wrote:

Hello? Neutral

wouldn't be that hard

K.

Already in GH3... -_-

Rolling Eyes

Sadly.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:15 pm

Bumper cars!
Back to top Go down
Flawflewaffle
sammy hagar
Flawflewaffle

Male
Number of posts : 272
Job/Hobbies : Thinking
Humour : "See his penis is the Love Gun! Love Gun means penis!!!!!"

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Me!
Class: Disco Jesus Disciple
Weapon: The Hustle of course!
Mount: Platform Shoes

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Slaughter, Warrant, Kix, Bulletboys, Dangerous Toys.......all I have to say is get bigger hair >_>
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:55 pm

Flawfley wrote:
Slaughter, Warrant, Kix, Bulletboys, Dangerous Toys.......all I have to say is get bigger hair >_>

You forgot Ratt, Poison (lol pun) and Motley Crue.

Also, what do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:09 am

OMG IZ GUNA KIL MISE
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:33 am

Hey Fatty My Name Is Cow wrote:
OMG IZ GUNA KIL MISE

Oof, that bad, huh..?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Shredder's Apprentice
Brandon

Male
Number of posts : 84
Job/Hobbies : Unemployed

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Me!
Class: Working. It's something to be.
Weapon: of Choice by Fatboy Slim.
Mount: Kilaminjaro.

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:35 am

Stairway is tougher than Achilles Last Stand. And Kirk Hammett would probably be tougher than Jimmy Page. I'd switch those two battles, and make the Zeppelin encore Good Times, Bad Times.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:40 am

Brandon wrote:
Stairway is tougher than Achilles Last Stand. And Kirk Hammett would probably be tougher than Jimmy Page. I'd switch those two battles, and make the Zeppelin encore Good Times, Bad Times.

Actually, Achilles is harder, but ah well. I'll switch the battles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next