R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?

Go down 
+7
Tanner Feng
Glamy
GM
DAC
Jakeyman
Stevo
Tony
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper

Male
Number of posts : 516
Svartikins : R.I.P.
What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Empty
PostSubject: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:40 pm

If you could have any bands in the world and as many of them as you want have their own guitar hero game what band(s) would it be?

It has to be all the bands in the world you would by a guitar hero of for the full price of $60

Last edited by Tony on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:38 am

The fall of Troy, even though they only hav ethree albums :/
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male
What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Right_bar_bleue

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:12 am

Only them?

I mean if they did hypothetically make a GH for every band in existance thats the only one youd buy?
Back to top Go down
Stevo
bad mod
Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 668

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: Punk
Weapon: Dual Knives
Mount: An Orchestra of Wolves :P

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:27 am

Bullet for My Valentine

I'll edit this post when I think of more bands lol
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:46 am

Im gonna edit this when I think of more too

Children of bodom
From first to last
The human abstract
Protest the hero
Bullet for my valentine
Trivium
Underoath/The almost
Chiodos
As I lay dying
Atreyu
The 69 eyes
Paramore
My chemical romance
Alter bridge
Nightwish
Arch enemy
Dragonforce
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Right_bar_bleue

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:55 pm

... it would be impossible to list them all!

Actually, I'd buy anything EXCEPT:

Sonic Youth.
Slayer.
Any supreme wank band (including power metal).
Pink Floyd.
Fall Out Boy.
Paramore.
U2.
Green Day.
Any band with awful or no guitar.

um... i'll update later
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:01 pm

Youd buy anything but supreme wank power metal?

Dragonforce , Symphony X , Helloween , Stratovarius and pals would be more fun than alot of stuff you didn't list lol
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:16 pm

Slayer is fun ANF good. Sonic Youth IS good ;_;
Back to top Go down
GM
alpha-numeric pimp
GM

Male
Number of posts : 1020
Job/Hobbies : professional slacker
Svartikins : i can see what im typing now

Registration date : 2007-11-13

Me!
Class: white
Weapon: AK-47
Mount: wtf is a mount

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:27 pm

Slayer is not fun and horrible. Sonic Youth is not fun and horrible.
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:32 pm

LOL

Seriously, how many songs, not counting Kool Thing, did you guys ever listened from Sonic Youth? Go listen to Incinerate and Teen Age Riot.

And Slayer is awesome.
Back to top Go down
GM
alpha-numeric pimp
GM

Male
Number of posts : 1020
Job/Hobbies : professional slacker
Svartikins : i can see what im typing now

Registration date : 2007-11-13

Me!
Class: white
Weapon: AK-47
Mount: wtf is a mount

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:33 pm

slayer is the worst excuse of metal ever to walk the face of the earth. and i used to listen to sonic youth.
Back to top Go down
Glamy
piece of excretement

Male
Number of posts : 138
Job/Hobbies : Music related stuffs...Umm, I deliver papers?
Humour : Alice Cooper would be the greatest Santa EVER!

Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:21 pm

I can't really think of anything unless it were maybe Sweet, anything with Mick Ronson in it(if that counts), Steve Vai, or things like that. I have some decent ideas for genre related or era. Like say the 70s or glam rock(not glam metal, that's not allowed, in fact the game would dis on it A LOT).
Back to top Go down
Tanner Feng
paris hilton's toilet tissue
Tanner Feng

Male
Number of posts : 346
Job/Hobbies : Student
Humour : Yo Face!

Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:51 pm

Iron Maiden
Metallica
Led zeppelin
Kiss
Spinal Tap
The Beets (for \m/ yes?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.unofficialguitarheroforum.com
Wings
Shredder's Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 51

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:11 pm

Kansas
Boston
Led Zeppelin
Journey
Rush
Iron Maiden
Yes
Rick Astley
Back to top Go down
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
Peewee!

Male
Number of posts : 1060

Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:51 pm

Mine is obvious.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Shredder's Apprentice
Brandon

Male
Number of posts : 84
Job/Hobbies : Unemployed

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Me!
Class: Working. It's something to be.
Weapon: of Choice by Fatboy Slim.
Mount: Kilaminjaro.

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:10 am

I agree that a whole Sonic Youth game would be bad, only cause they don't have any 6th tier level songs. Listen to Incinerate, and tell me you don't like them
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Shredder's Apprentice
Brandon

Male
Number of posts : 84
Job/Hobbies : Unemployed

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Me!
Class: Working. It's something to be.
Weapon: of Choice by Fatboy Slim.
Mount: Kilaminjaro.

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:11 am

Oh, and Helloween, Rush, Iron Maiden, or Led Zeppelin.
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:14 pm

Hm, I'm kinda surprised I never did this...

Blink 182
NOFX
RATM
MCR
Weezer
Dead Kennedys

And probably a bunch of other bands but it would depend on whoelse was on the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?   What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What bands would you buy a whole game of for full price of $60?
Page 1 of 1