R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

As I lay dying guitarist bottled in the head >:O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper

Male
Number of posts : 516
Svartikins : R.I.P.
As I lay dying guitarist bottled in the head >:O Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100As I lay dying guitarist bottled in the head >:O Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

As I lay dying guitarist bottled in the head >:O Empty
PostSubject: As I lay dying guitarist bottled in the head >:O   As I lay dying guitarist bottled in the head >:O Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:17 pm

As I lay dying myspace bulletin wrote:
Sydney Bottle Throwing Incident

Hey everyone,

So last night I got hit in the head by an empty glass Maker's Mark bottle. While it did stun and disorient me, I am completely fine. Lucky for me the bottle was huge so it didn't break and I have no need for stitches. I'm sorry we had to stop our set but I was quite discombobulated for a good while, and more importantly the EMT dude wouldn't let me play because my head was bleeding quite a bit... or some sort of mumbo jumbo like that.

I am happy to say that aside from having a bulbous lump and cut on top of my skull, I'm in good health and feeling like a gladiator.

Thank you to everyone who has been expressing concern though, I really appreciate it : )

Nick

Whoever did that was a major asshole
Back to top Go down

As I lay dying guitarist bottled in the head >:O
Page 1 of 1