R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]

Go down 
+4
Tony
DAC
hotsnakes
Gear Me Up
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:39 am

You are a young rocker with a band. You've just been expelled from school, kicked out of your home, and are living with your drummer. Guitaring is now your life. You awake one day, get dressed, and head down to the basement, where your band await practice.

1. Opening Licks
"In The Dark" by Billy Squier
"My City Was Gone" by The Pretenders
"The Flame" by Cheap Trick
"Faithless" by Social Distortion
The room starts to shake.
"Street Fighting Man" by The Rolling Stones [Encore]

Suddenly, a tornado swoops through the drummer's home, and you're knocked out cold. You wake up in the middle of an African desert. Yeah. All you have with you is your guitar. The loss cripples you as you search for help. But then! You hear strange Jazz Fusion music coming from a tent. You enter, to find a bunch of Sikhs playing instruments. They grab their kirpans and prepare to attack, when they notice your guitar! They've been searching for a guitarist for many a week! You jam with them in exchange for your life.

2. Amp-Warmers
"Lady Picture Show" by Stone Temple Pilots
"Who's Crying Now" by Journey
"Hot Blooded" by Foreigner
"Flowers of Evil" by Mountain
A sandstorm brews. D'oh!
"Somebody To Love" by Queen [Encore]

The sandstorm kills your Sikh friends, and you get blasted off to Hollywood(the one in California). You come to when a guy steps on your belly with his high heels. You're on the Sunset Strip! Uh-oh! You sneak in and discover that a Boston tribute band named Massachusetts' guitarist hasn't arrived! They're about to throw in the towel, when you volunteer your shreddy skills.

3. String-Snappers
"Shut It Down" by Mötorhead
"Diamond Dogs" by David Bowie
"Death Trip" by The Stooges
"Drivin' Wheel" by Foghat
Your singer remembers that you're a Boston tribute band.
"Party" by Boston [Encore]

You score big with the band, and rent a nearby apartment. Unfortunately, the guy who stayed there before you was a serial killer, and, um, made a quick break for it that morning. To cut a long story short, you get sent to San Quentin State Prison. In your yard time, you meet a drummer and a bassist, who conveniently have their respective instruments nearby. You put on a show for the other prisoners. Hoorah!

4. Thrash and Burn
"Daughter" by Pearl Jam
"Closer to the Heart" by Rush
"Tube Snake Boogie" by ZZ Top
"Dancing In The Moonlight" by Thin Lizzy
Your singer utters a racial slur and gets beaten up. So your bassist takes over.
"Shooting Shark" by Blue Öyster Cult [Encore]

Because of all the guards are busy protecting possible clever escape routes, nobody's guarding the main entrance, and you walk out. You meet back up with Massachusetts, and discover that your singer has died of Silver Nitrate poisoning. Following Judas Priest's example, you hire a Massachusetts tribute band's singer to replace him, and hold a concert in his honour. At the O2 arena.

5. Return of the Shred
"Condition Critical" by Quiet Riot
"Magic Man" by Heart
"Tales of Brave Ulysses" by Cream
"What It Takes" by Aerosmith
Massachusetts' original guitarist shows up. He tries to get on the stage and give you beatings, but your loyal fans get him first.
"Wildside" by Mötley Crüe [Encore]

Led Zeppelin saw the show and reckoned you f**king sucked. This makes the bassist so depressed that he ODs on Heroin. You're shocked at first, but learn to laugh about it in time. Gene Simmons auditions for the role of the new bassist and wins. Your first televisied gig, on Saturday Night Live, is that very night.

6. Relentless Riffs
"Way Cool Jr." by Ratt
"Some Heads Are Gonna Roll" by Judas Priest
"Teenage Love Affair" by Rick Derringer
"I'm Eighteen" by Alice Cooper
Your singer dies Sad
"Hotter Than Hell" by Kiss [Encore]

You take singing lessons and get a record deal. After 5 months in the studio, you release "The Pink Album". Its iconic completely-pink-with-a-rabbit-in-the-corner album cover and lead single win you legions of new fans and chart success, but your old fans abandon you! Live & Kicking want you to appear on their show, on the condition that you lipsynch! Gene and the drummer swap instruments as a joke, and you accept the offer.

7. Furious Fretwork
"Midnight Rider" by The Allman Brothers Band
"Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
"Night Bird Flying" by Jimi Hendrix
"Nice Boys" by Guns N' Roses
Swarms of your real fans break into the studio, and slaughter the others.
"Pinball Wizard" by The Who [Encore]

You find out that your drummer is selling Gene's equiptment for booze, and fire him. You meet Bobby Blotzer, who agrees to drum for you at the ribbon-cutting of Jupiter. Which is... now inhabitable.

8. Face-Melters
"Blackmail The Universe" by Megadeth
"Heaven Can Wait" by Iron Maiden
"I'm The One" by Van Halen
"Waiting For Darkness" by Ozzy Osbourne
The president picks you up.
"Why Didn't Rosemary?" by Deep Purple [Encore]

Turns out Jupiter isn't inhabitable. The first person to step into it, being Gene, dies a horrible fiery death. You hire Steve Webster to play bass. You record a succesful album, then decide to go more prog, so you meet a keyboard player, Jack Waldmanr. Bobby Blotzer dies in a biking accident, and gets replaced by Thommy Price. You get tonsillitis and can't sing, and so, you hire Billy Idol to sing. That's right, the young rocker is... !

STEVE STEVENS Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] 29451619

then you die of cholera

THE END!

[Top Gun Anthem plays through the credits]

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 720
Job/Hobbies : lacrosse. guitar.
Humour : omg i lisen 2 devil wers prada so kul so hardcor
Svartikins : wat
Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Me!
Class: ballin station wagon
Weapon: ballin skills
Mount: kilimanjaro

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:29 pm

lol @ pinball wizard in tier 7

and i believe it's "tube steak boogie."
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:40 pm

hotsnakes wrote:

Lol @ Guy who doesn't play guitar.

And I believe it is indeed Tube Snake Boogie.
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:40 pm

Midnight Rider and Pinball Wizard in tire 7, I'm 18 in tier 6... LOL. And Boston has way better than Smokin', it's basically the same riff over and over and over and yet over again.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:44 pm

John Doe wrote:
Midnight Rider and Pinball Wizard in tire 7, I'm 18 in tier 6... LOL. And Boston has way better than Smokin', it's basically the same riff over and over and over and yet over again.

Look, non-guitar playing dipshits, learn to play, and try Pinball Wizard's intro.

*censor* OWNED.

Oh, and, in a sentence, I can make lists, you can't OMG LETS DANS
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:54 pm

Pinball Wizard would be easy in GH. Just because it's hard in real life, it doesn't mean it's going to be hard in a game with 5 buttons...

And lol about the last sentence
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:56 pm

John Doe wrote:
Pinball Wizard would be easy in GH. Just because it's hard in real life, it doesn't mean it's going to be hard in a game with 5 buttons...

You're wrong, you're wrong, I'm right, ha ha OMG LETS DANS
Back to top Go down
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper

Male
Number of posts : 516
Svartikins : R.I.P.

Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:01 pm

John Doe wrote:

He has a point you know

They managed to make "Before I forget" INSANELY hard

Before I forget is harder than The light that blinds in guitar hero

And I dont play guitar but Im pretty sure its the total freakin opposite in real life
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:02 pm

You're wrong, Eifion's right.

And this story is epic. Basketball

I can't comment on the songs, though. >.> stupid rules
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:18 pm

The story is good, but some song choices aren't good. Smokin' would not be good for GH, unless they switch the organ solo to a guitar solo
Back to top Go down
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
Peewee!

Male
Number of posts : 1060

Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:30 pm

Are you kidding? Smokin' would be awesome for GH, even if it does have an organ solo.
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:08 pm

I love Smokin' but it would only work if they switch the solos, otherwise the organ solo parts would be boring
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:20 am

John Doe wrote:
I love Smokin' but it would only work if they switch the solos, otherwise the organ solo parts would be boring

Carry On Wayward Son.

owned

Because It's Midnite

owned, owned again
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:22 am

changed my Boston song because i can
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Good rip-off from my list.

And for the songs, those parts don't have guitar, I don't wanna play something that isn't guitar =|
They would have to put a solo like in Woman, or change the organ notes to guitar notes, otherwise it would not make any fuckin cense
Back to top Go down
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
Ah, a Jinz

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Svartikins : the

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:17 pm

John Doe wrote:

Funny, but seriously, Party would be great. But so would Cool the Engines, Hitch a Ride, Something About You, Amanda, Rock and Roll Band, 25 or 6 to 4...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:53 pm

25 or 6 to 4?
Chicago cover?
Back to top Go down
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
Ah, a Jinz

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Svartikins : the

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Or, subliminal messaging?

You 25 or 6 to 4] Decide.
Back to top Go down
Peewee
Shredder's Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 2

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm

not bad
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:37 am

John Doe wrote:

And for the songs, those parts don't have guitar, I don't wanna play something that isn't guitar =|
They would have to put a solo like in Woman, or change the organ notes to guitar notes, otherwise it would not make any fuckin cense

I didn't rip it off from you, liar. Die of cancer 👅
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Sieg Heil Blue Öyster Man wrote:
hotsnakes wrote:

actually i do play guitar.

and maybe i'm thinking about a different song but i thought it was tube steak boogie. and before i get a WTF IS A TUBESTEAK it's southern slang for a hot dog.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:35 pm

hotsnakes wrote:
hotsnakes wrote:

and maybe i'm thinking about a different song but i thought it was tube steak boogie. and before i get a WTF IS A TUBESTEAK it's southern slang for a hot dog.

Lol @ Guy who's never tried Pinball Wizard?
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:20 pm

John Doe wrote:

How many times did you acuse me of ripping you off? And on most of the times, I didn't new someone used the song first or actually used the song first. Now, I had Party on my Hard N' Heavy list, and you posted on the topic, which proves you saw it. Now, grow the *bleep* up, you're not the center of the fuckin universe, so stop acting like it.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:20 pm

hotsnakes wrote:
hotsnakes wrote:

Lol @ Guy who's never tried Pinball Wizard?

sorry, but i know it well

perhaps you're basing the difficulty on the strum pattern
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:32 am

John Doe wrote:
John Doe wrote:

How many times did you acuse me of ripping you off? And on most of the times, I didn't new someone used the song first or actually used the song first. Now, I had Party on my Hard N' Heavy list, and you posted on the topic, which proves you saw it. Now, grow the *bleep* up, you're not the center of the fuckin universe, so stop acting like it.

I hit a nerve with my blatantly obvious joke omg mi teef r shini
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]   Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero IV: On The Rocks Super-Cool [for Jakey]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next