R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:38 pm

The Devil went down to Georgia, he was lookin' for a soul to steal! He was in a bind, 'cos he way behind, and he was willin' to make a deal! When he came across that young boy playin' and playin' that fiddle hot, the Devil jumped upon a hickery stump 'n' said "Boy, lemme tell you what!". "I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too! And if you'd care to make a dare, I'll make a bet with you!". The boy said "My name's Stevo and it might be a sin, but I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret it, 'cos I'm the best there's ever been!". Stevo rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard! 'Cos hell's broke loose in Georgia and the Devil deals the cards! And if you win, you'll get this shiny fiddle made of gold! But if you lose, the Devil gets your souuul!

The Devil opened up his case and he said "No soap, radio!".
Back to top Go down
GM
alpha-numeric pimp
GM

Male
Number of posts : 1020
Job/Hobbies : professional slacker
Svartikins : i can see what im typing now
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-13

Me!
Class: white
Weapon: AK-47
Mount: wtf is a mount

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:36 pm

roflcopter
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009 :: Music. :: General Music Discussion.-
Jump to: