R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Evile Bassist Dies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevo
bad mod
Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 668
Evile Bassist Dies Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Evile Bassist Dies Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: Punk
Weapon: Dual Knives
Mount: An Orchestra of Wolves :P

Evile Bassist Dies Empty
PostSubject: Evile Bassist Dies   Evile Bassist Dies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:56 am

Evile bassist Mike Alexander tragically passed away last night (October 5).

The four stringer (pictured second from the left) was suddenly taken ill a few days into his band's European tour with Amon Amarth and was rushed to hospital in Lulea, Sweden where he passed away.

"This is so hard to find the words to express fully how we feel," said the band in an official statement. "We can't believe or accept what's happened. One minute we're talking to our buddy, Mike, the next minute we can never speak to him again. There's so many things rushing through our heads that we want to say, do and feel. We half expect him to come round the corner and call us 'dickheads'. We can't get our heads around it.

"It upsets us so much that he was away from his family when this happened, although knowing Mike, we're at least glad he was on tour doing what he loves, the statement continues. "We're lost for words. We all miss him so much already. He was such a headstrong, genuinely nice guy who loved music and his family. We've got so many brilliant memories with him.

"Our hearts go out to his daughter, family and friends at this tragic, difficult time. Mike is much loved and is sorely missed."

http://www2.kerrang.com/2009/10/evile_bassist_dies.html

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
djbhai
Shredder's Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 3
Evile Bassist Dies Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Evile Bassist Dies Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-06

Evile Bassist Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evile Bassist Dies   Evile Bassist Dies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:00 pm

British thrash metal rocker MIKE ALEXANDER has died from a mystery illness, aged just 32 - News at Contactmusic.com.

Evile Bassist Dies
Page 1 of 1