R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

What bands are you seeing live?

Go down 
+11
CowCore
Tanner Feng
Ah, a Jinz
Svartman.
Vivi(Fly by night!)
Sevin
GM
Peewee!
Laidshade
Stevo
Purple Demon
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stevo
bad mod
Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 668
What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: Punk
Weapon: Dual Knives
Mount: An Orchestra of Wolves :P

What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Just got my ticket for Sonisphere on the 1st/2nd August! Very Happy
This is the line up for it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonisphere#United_Kingdom

and I'm seein A Day to Remember on the 11th June
Back to top Go down
Sevin
sammy hagar

Male
Number of posts : 262
What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Incubus on July 9th and August Burns Red on July 23rd woo.
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:26 am

I wanna see Blink 182 in august but their touring with not only fall out boy, but Panic at the disco too. That would be awful, but is it worth it? I'm not sure...
Back to top Go down
Stevo
bad mod
Stevo

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:22 pm

COW!? wrote:
I wanna see Blink 182 in august but their touring with not only fall out boy, but Panic at the disco too. That would be awful, but is it worth it? I'm not sure...

I thought it was Weezer that are supporting Blink?

and Blink better not have Crap Out Boy and Panic at the Shite as support when they tour in the UK
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:14 am

Stevo...... wrote:
COW!? wrote:

I thought it was Weezer that are supporting Blink?

and Blink better not have Crap Out Boy and Panic at the Shite as support when they tour in the UK

Bands rarely have the same support in the US than in the UK.

I'm pulling for a Billy Talent/Anti-Flag tour, as they've done stuff together before and are releasing albums at pretty much the same time.
Back to top Go down
Svartman.
alpha-numeric pimp
Svartman.

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Location : Viva Italia, where the girls are hot. And the beaches are nude. (Until July 15th).
Job/Hobbies : Webmaster.
Humour : I hate you all. ALL.
What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Me!
Class: Webmaster
Weapon: BANHAMMER!
Mount: Mech Suit.

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:48 am

Okay, screw it.

I WILL be going to see Dream Theater at the Tabernacle when I get back. Because Black Clouds and Silver Linings is ****ing awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://tehforum.forumotion.com
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
Peewee!

Male
Number of posts : 1060

Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:23 pm

They'll be at the Tabernacle??? time and date, man
Back to top Go down
Svartman.
alpha-numeric pimp
Svartman.

Male
Location : Viva Italia, where the girls are hot. And the beaches are nude. (Until July 15th).
What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:45 am

Peewee! wrote:
They'll be at the Tabernacle??? time and date, man

July 28th, I think. Midnight. I'll double check.

And yes, I'm really tempted. Because Black Clouds and Silver Linings is really ****ing good.

EDIT: Yup.

The Tabernacle
Tuesday, Jul 28 @ 12:00 AM
Atlanta, Georgia

EDIT 2:

The whole album is out on Youtube. I haven't listened to all of it yet but:
A Nightmare to Remember: Metallica sandwich.
A Rite of Passage: Constant Motion + Home
Wither: Slow, easy song
The Shattered Fortress: 12 Step Suite.
The Count of Tuscany: Odd. Don't know to describe it. Petrucci's doing stuff on guitar I haven't heard him breaking out before. It's RatM like, but in a metal way. RatM + A Dance of Eternity + Train of Thought.

Other songs coming soon.

Portnoy's death grunt backup vocals: hilarious.
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:38 am

COW!? wrote:

Different bands are on different dates. that's what my date would have. The others i could possibly get are Weezer, Taking Back Sunday and Asher Roth(?). I'd be there fo sho it was Blink, TBS, Weezer, and Chester French.

Well at least I have chester french instead of Asher Roth...
Back to top Go down
Stevo
bad mod
Stevo

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:10 am

got a ticket to Soulfly on the 18th June

and least but not least.....

The Offspring (w/ Rival Schools and Broadway Calls) on the 26th August Very Happy

Last edited by Stevo...... on Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:46 am

Stevo...... wrote:
The Offspring on the 26th August Very Happy

Shut UP. Fist-shake
Back to top Go down
Svartman.
alpha-numeric pimp
Svartman.

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:48 am

I'm officially seeing DT.

They're playing with Pain of Salvation, Beardfish, and Zappa Plays Zappa.
Back to top Go down
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
Peewee!

Male
Number of posts : 1060

Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Svart's On Vacation. wrote:

I MIGHT be there.
Back to top Go down
Svartman.
alpha-numeric pimp
Svartman.

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:14 am

Peewee! wrote:
Svart's On Vacation. wrote:

I MIGHT be there.

Let me know if you go, dude.
Back to top Go down
Stevo
bad mod
Stevo

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:48 am

Eastpak Antidote Tour: Alexisonfire, Anti Flag Very Happy, Fall of Troy and The Ghost of a Thousand on October 18th

Maybe gettin a ticket for also the Never Say Die Tour which this is the lineup: http://www.myspace.com/neversaydiefestivals
I would go especially for HORSE The Band
Back to top Go down
Sevin
sammy hagar

Male

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:22 am

Stevo...... wrote:
Eastpak Antidote Tour: Alexisonfire, Anti Flag Very Happy, Fall of Troy and The Ghost of a Thousand on October 18th

Maybe gettin a ticket for also the Never Say Die Tour which this is the lineup: http://www.myspace.com/neversaydiefestivals
GOD DAMNIT THAT IS THE BEST SUMMER TOUR LINEUP I'VE EVER SEEN
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:44 am

for sure going to see Blink on august 13th.

Possibly Warped Tour in Indianapolis.
Back to top Go down
Stevo
bad mod
Stevo

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:01 am

Sevin wrote:
Stevo...... wrote:

Which one is that.....and both tours are in Winter (Well, in the UK) not Summer
Back to top Go down
Sevin
sammy hagar

Male

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:36 am

Stevo...... wrote:
Sevin wrote:
Stevo...... wrote:

Which one is that.....and both tours are in Winter (Well, in the UK) not Summer
Never Say Die
Back to top Go down
Stevo
bad mod
Stevo

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:58 am

Well.....I'm now goin to see Dream Theater in there European leg of the Progressive Nation Tour on 9th October @ Manchester Apollo

with Opeth, Bigelf and Unexcept
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

How do you get the money to see all these bands?
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:49 pm

the bloody EMA ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Stevo
bad mod
Stevo

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:15 pm

COW!? wrote:

Savin up Money and gettin EMA which is like 30 quid for goin to a full week of college Smile

I don't just buy gig tickets......I also get myself some games like I did last week by gettin Call of Duty World of War and Resident Evil 5

But I have to say, I have been gettin some ticks recently since there have been some sweet tours in the UK announced.......I hope they don't end up announcing a Billy Talent or a Taste of Chaos Tour this or next week :S
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Stevo...... wrote:
COW!? wrote:

gettin EMA which is like 30 quid for goin to a full week of college Smile

I despise everything about you. LOL.

Seriously, how can you get a deal like that? It's unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Stevo
bad mod
Stevo

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Shredd wrote:
Stevo...... wrote:
COW!? wrote:

gettin EMA which is like 30 quid for goin to a full week of college Smile

I despise everything about you. LOL.

Seriously, how can you get a deal like that? It's unbelievable.

Yer but it's true Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What bands are you seeing live?   What bands are you seeing live? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What bands are you seeing live?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next