R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Shredd & His Shredders Unveil New Line-up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for
Shredd & His Shredders Unveil New Line-up! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shredd & His Shredders Unveil New Line-up! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

Shredd & His Shredders Unveil New Line-up! Empty
PostSubject: Shredd & His Shredders Unveil New Line-up!   Shredd & His Shredders Unveil New Line-up! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:54 am

Source: Rolling Stone

Antony Lusmore, alias Shredd of up and coming band Shredd and His Shredders, today announced the new SAHS line-up, just 10 days before they are set to headline the opening day of new festival "F*** Errorfest!".

In an exclusive interview, Lusmore confirmed Aynesly Dunbar would remain in the band, as would Billy Sheehan, however, after the infamous GREEN crap incedent, which left Carlos Santana in a coma, the friendship between Shredd and his guitarist reached breaking point. "Carlos blamed me for the accident, and we found it very hard to see eye to eye," Lusmore explains, "We quickly realised that having a band together was not going to work out. We parted company, and he returned to reunite his own band, Santana. Since the split, we have kept in touch, and I look forward to seeing him again when he plays a support slot before we headline on Friday at *bleep* Errorfest!." The SAHS frontman refused to confirm the new guitarist, only giving the cryptic clue, "Bugger off."

Lusmore also confirmed that Motley Crue and Pendulum would be supporting on the opening day of the new festival, after rumours circulated following the line-up leak in European magazine Rock One. "Playing with Motley Crue and Pendulum is a dream come true," he says, "They are two bands I've always wanted to open for, and now they're opening for me. It's surreal."

He didn't stop there though, going on to drop a bombshell that will be certain to keep any festival-goers on their toes in the run-up to the 6-day extravaganza. "As far as I know, all the headliners, including myself, still have support acts to announce. I know I do, and I am pretty sure Jake and Taylor are getting ready to make announcements too. If I were you, I'd definately keep an eye on the official *bleep* Errorfest! site this weekend."

Realising that we had all the information we could get, webrought the interview to a close. Lusmore signed out with only one word. "Bloody-". We think this to be a perfect summary of all we had discussed, and we look forward to any announcements made this weekend.
Back to top Go down

Shredd & His Shredders Unveil New Line-up!
Page 1 of 1