R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS, JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS]

Go down 
+2
Jakeyman
Gear Me Up
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10021 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Empty
PostSubject: 21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS, JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS]   21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:04 am

"Me + A Camel

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 161iy6p

Eifion: "I can't really remember recording any of the tracks on this, though it is a pretty good album. The extended solo on I Remember When I Watched It definitely sounds like me, but the vibrato and phrasing's different on the other 11 tracks, more like Brandon's. I have a feeling he plugged his bass into my Marshall stacks and recorded an album while I went to see a movie or something. Kevin's drumming is really good here, especially on Sitting on the Boat, Remembering (Remembering The Times I Spent With Christ All Those Years Ago), and I have no idea why or how, but Elton John starts off the album with a high pitched wail. I'm sure he was great to work with. Jakey's lyrics are super-good as always."

A Shadow of My Former Self

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] F27h38

Eifion: "My favourite of the lost albums, without a doubt. Brandon and I overdubbed all our tracks with eight-point harmonies, so there are 19 instruments, not counting vocals or ukelele, on every track! We're experimenting with Ambient music all over the album, so you could say we were ahead of the time. There's plenty of heavy riffage, guitar, bass, and drum soloing, and one track even features seventeen jams me and Brandon recorded, where I played some chords on the acoustic and he soloed over them on the ukelele, all layered on top of eachother! Unfortunately, Jakey was turning into an effects junkie around this time, so you can't hear what he's saying over the orgy of effects, but I'm sure what he is singing is super-groovy! Kevin's drumming is awful, he can't keep a beat What a Face"

Great Error: A Tribute to Great White

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 11ii8tj

Eifion: "Our record company at the time, Nike, locked all four of us in a room with just an over sized bass and no heating, food, or water, and refused to let us go until we recorded a Great White tribute album. We didn't know any Great White songs, because they were still recording their debut album at the time. We managed to escape by recording three extended German polkas, which are what you hear on the record. Also on there as bonus tracks from before the recording began are my suicide attempt, Kevin's breakdown, and mine, Brandon, and Jakey's impromptu rendition of Friggin' in the Riggin'."

We Can't Dance For [featuring Paul McCartney]"

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 15rxeet

Eifion: "This is a great album! We recorded Blues standards with distorted guitars and basses, and upped the tempo a little. Jakey has a really good voice for Blues singing, I was impressed listening back to these old tapes. Paul McCartney has shredding chops to burn outside what he's showed with The Beatles and The Wings. Just listen to his freestyle solo, I Crapped Myself, And To Make Matters Worse It Was Diarrhoea That Proceeded To Run Down My Leg! There was a big falling out over the cover shoot, because Kevin rubbed big powder on himself, distracted Paul McCartney and ruined the shoot. The drugs were getting to him as well, so we hired some session drummer to drum while he went for a pee. This was recorded around the time I started taking badminton lessons, so '81, '82?"

Runtime Error IV

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 2mynlnk

Eifion: "We know that we recorded this after Pail, because the box with the tapes in had "#4" written on it. It's a good album, we started writing much longer songs at this point. Strangle The Cowboy's sax/guitar jam section lasts for nearly two hours, for example. My favourite song on this album has to be The Last Days of Our Lives (Don't Leave Me Babe). It opens with Jakey singing a capella about a small Irish boy whose family has been killed by a pack of highwaymen. The rest of the band comes in slowly. Jakey repeats the line "Highwayman, highway man, you're not that cool, you don't even have a car" a hundred and twenty eight times over a traditional Irish chord progression through seven key changes. The entire band then cuts out for a Kevin drum solo, complete with rolls using HEAD What a Face Then the band comes back in at a tempo of around 250 BPM for a three minute Country jam. Good fun, can't believe I forgot about it for all these years. The rest of the tracks are typical Runtime Error heavy bluesy rock tunes, although Dennis Stratton plays a guest solo on Future Man, Man The Man!"

Int!rgalactic²

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 2u6l4s0

Eifion: "We recorded a non-album single, Fairytale of That Crap I Just Did, and it went to #1 right away. It wasn't even a good song, it just had a catchy ukelele riff from Brandon. Then our record label, which, at the time was Microsoft... I think. They told us to record an album to put the single on. So we all went into the studio, including Brandon who was feeling pretty sick at the time. In fact, he was so sick, that there was a neverending stream of vomit firing from his mouth. So we recorded the sound of him vomiting for about forty five minutes, stuck it on a tape, and spliced Fairtytale... into the middle of it. We sent it to Microsoft, again, I think, I'm not sure, and they spat on eachother until they died of dehydration. That tape is what this album is, however there are two bonus tracks, Guys With Runes (Give Me The Runes) [Live in Munich 1979], and Time To Say "Window" [Live in Munich 1979]."

fun times with Paul Gilbert and Sting

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 533bth

Eifion: "Paul Gilbert doesn't actually appear on the album, but Sting does, on the track Into The Pond (Push The Child). All in all it's good. Money Money, Give It To Me Orphan, written by me and Brandon is a highlight. I sent my guitar signal through seven flanger pedals, a leslie speaker, and the sound that makes is pretty cool! What really impresses me about the track is Brandon's talk box about five minutes in. He reads out extracts from the bible whilst tapping on his bass! As for the rest, we have a Guess Who medley, a heavy rock tune which switches between 15/8 and 15/16 time and has Brandon playing an 11-string bass, the Jakey-penned anti-war tune, Make Love To Me All Night Woman (Or Else), and the other nine songs are covers of Roll on Down the Highway by Bachman-Turner Overdrive, with a different improvised 8-bar solo on each one. Nice album.""

Last edited by Jinz-Heat in the Street on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 10021 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS, JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS]   21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:47 pm

1: Fermented Anal

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Iwkv2v

Jake: "Well, this was recorded when Kevin had a really bad case of diarreah, hence the title. The cover photo was taken by Brandon, and it's of when Toki first came into the studio, his rear end covered in shit. A few songs on this album really stand out, like 'Shit-Covered Shit with a Side Order of Shit with a Piece of Shit on Top', where Eifion over-used his effects pedals to achieve the squishy sounds you hear in the main riff and solo. I was laughing during the solo, but they quickly turned that part of the track's volume up and distorted it, so now you have this sick, twisted, horror movie-style laugh. Great times."

2: The Revenge of Timothy

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 2kkfpg

Jake: "This album saw the return of my nemesis, Timothy from down the street. Having been defeated in the epic vocal duel on PAIL, he sought revenge and was swiftly defeated when we poured boiling acid on his face. Kevin was in hysterics at this point, so we decided to play a song without drums for the victory lap. This would later be raped and turned into the Final Fantasy victory tune."

3: Time for Shit

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Nnjuqw

Jake: "The album art was Eifi's idea. If you look closely, you can see where they Photoshopped me in, which was weird, seeing as Photoshop hadn't been invented yet. Anyway, this album includes some nice kazoo solos by Brandon and some wailing vocals by me. After the recording, I was pretty tired, so the last track is me snoring very loudly. Very Rock."

4: Savin' for Your Favourite Def Leppard Album

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 2i8i4g5

Jake: "Ever wonder where Def Leppard got their name? Well, here you go. This album had some great tunes, like 'Rock of Aged', a rockin' jam for old people. Def Leppard later raped it and made it 'Rock of Ages', with a few lyric changes. God, I loathe their guts. No songwriting credits or anything. If I'd known these albums existed, I'd sue."

5: Voting for Rice

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Ffab7l

Jake: "This is my favourite album cover ever. Everyone was in time with eachother's dancing, and I was wearing a sweet hat. The songs are okay, too. 'Shit Molests Children' is a personal favourite, 'cos it's the truth. This album would've saved a lot of grief caused by Shit's presidency, but we lost it. Great."

6: Gather

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 30kyiz8

Jake: "Yeah, that's Stevo Fisher in the crystal ball. He's been great to work with. Without him, none of this would be possible. I love you, Stevo. Anyway, Gather is our first album with synthesizers. I liked how it turned out, but it was a bit synth heavy on songs like 'We Like to Gather' and 'Gathering is Cool'. It was a learning experience for the industry."

7: My Proud

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Noajkk

Jake: "This album makes me wet. Stevo Fisher makes another cover appearance, and I'm pretty sure this is where Disney got the idea for The Lion King. Timon was obviously based on Eifi, and Pumbaa on Taylor Maddox, who guests on the track 'Loving For'. Brandon and Kevin were drinking coffee heavily at the time, so that's why they're so short on the cover."
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
Ah, a Jinz

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Svartikins : the
21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10021 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

PostSubject: Re: 21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS, JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS]   21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:58 pm

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 2i91coh

Brandon: "This album was rather a joy to produce. It was the last album I recorded with the band, so I made sure to include as many bass and sax features as possible. None of the tracks were really single worthy, but the song "Gimme One More Shot, Mr. President" is a fan must have, considering the first 5 minutes of the song are me and Jake talking about the after party from a concert in Belgium, ending with Jake converting to Judaism. [Steve Lukather] then walks in, hung over, and starts swearing at us for wasting recording time. That's when I play some saxy thing over top of his screams and Jake starts swearing louder. I knew it was time for me to leave."

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 2n0in37

Brandon: "There's a reason this album was never released. A year after we got our start (playing in the streets of Harlem after dark), we returned to give credit where credit was due. When we arrived at the same spot we gave our fame-making concert, was an industrial park full of graveyard shift workers. This forced us to move the concert a few blocks away, on a gang lord's main drug exchange spot. Three of our roadies were murdered before our eyes, and we lost 2 others, but were discovered 5 days later without their flesh. Anyway, the concert went great, but part of the recorded material was stolen by some gang members, so only the first half an hour of the concert was still in tact. Oh, and there were only 15 people in the audience (5 people off the streets, 9 fanboys from Nebraska, and Jake's mom). Overall, the concert was a total bust, but there was some good news! The gang lord loved the concert, so he gave us some free LSD. Smoking that stuff 4 days later inspired what would later become Stevo Fisher."

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Wltaus

"Funny how this turned out. At this point, Eifion had kind of told us he was getting ready to leave, so we made this album to try to get him to stay. We decided to do a whole bunch of covers on this album, and we let Eifion choose 3/4ths of the songs, so it was basically a Whitesnake and Deep Purple tribute album, with the occasional Skid Row and Boston song. We were originally planning on releasing the album, but then considered all of the musically ignorant people out there who would have thought Runtime Error orginally did the songs. We've played every song on the album at various live concerts, but I'm glad we found this one. Great album."

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Kb51sz

"After seeing the success of REO Speedwagon's albums with catchy titles, we decided to try it. Not only did it fail miserably, but all of the songs were in minor, something the record company thought would give us terrible sales. Another problem with the album was the abundance of Delay pedal effect. We were kind of playing around with it the whole time since we all signed a pact to get one at the same time. The vocals on 'What A Bonfire!' are a prime example of too much delay. The song 'Give Me Something I Can Use' was a rather catchy jam, and we've used the progression at a few live concerts instead of the actual jam progression for 'Snypers.'"

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 167qhac

"This album was just a terrible idea. After seeing the success of Joey's solo album, we found an old picture of him and wanted to make an album that corresponded with the cover art, as a way to try to get him back. It featured songs like "Hold Up A Rune (Like A Champion)" and "Majestic Mountain Landscape/Cirrus and Cumulonimbus Clouds", both of which were like sappy pop versions of Smoke on the Water and Why Didn't Rosemary riffs (respectively). I'm truely ashamed of this album."

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 154tzrs

"This album was awesome to record. All of the songs feature Charlie Daniels himself fiddling like a mad man. After the album had been recorded, we tied Daniels up and threw him on top of a local Mosque (the cover was a photo taken on that day) and forced him to play the More Than A Feeling solo on his fiddle before we let him down. Since he had never heard of the song, we finally got bored after three days and let him down. He sued us and gained control of the album, forcing us to destroy it. Thankfully, our producer pulled some strings and saved all the recordings."

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] 29dbsiv

"I can't believe Jake misplaced these recordings! This was probably the best recording session we ever had, since my two favorite musicians in the world, Brian Setzer and Jon Lord helped us out on this. Brian Setzer agreed instantly to play with us, but it took a little bit to convince Lord, who joined us after his Deep Purple tour in '79. The epic guitar/guitar/keyboards/sax solo duels on "King of the Bathtub" are the epitomy of the album: 10 minutes of constant key changing dueling goodness. Other key tracks are our cover of Deep Purple's "Lazy", "My Dog Ate The Poinsetta!", "Hand Me That Wrench, Please" and our collaborative song "Groovin' Mama Ridin' that Fire Truck (With No Hands!)". Can't wait to give these tracks a listen."

Last edited by Ji-Nz-Oh! on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Fly by night!)
meet me in the secret hamper
Vivi(Fly by night!)

Male
Number of posts : 582
Job/Hobbies : Time keeps on slippin'
Humour : If there's bucklerash on your classical guitar....

Registration date : 2007-09-05

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: 21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS, JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS]   21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:35 pm

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Thank you so much for the laugh guys.
Better than TV
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon

PostSubject: Re: 21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS, JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS]   21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:47 am

i wouldn't go THAT far
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Fly by night!)
meet me in the secret hamper
Vivi(Fly by night!)

Male
Number of posts : 582
Job/Hobbies : Time keeps on slippin'
Humour : If there's bucklerash on your classical guitar....

Registration date : 2007-09-05

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: 21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS, JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS]   21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Something about "Great Error: A Tribute to Great White"
kinda was what made it so so funny to me. I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
Ah, a Jinz

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Svartikins : the

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

PostSubject: Re: 21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS, JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS]   21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:56 pm

Now that all 21 album covers have been released, look for the greatest hits of the albums to come soon! (Walmart Exclusive)
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

PostSubject: Re: 21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS, JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS]   21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:52 am

Fiddler on the Mosque is epic.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 720
Job/Hobbies : lacrosse. guitar.
Humour : omg i lisen 2 devil wers prada so kul so hardcor
Svartikins : wat

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Me!
Class: ballin station wagon
Weapon: ballin skills
Mount: kilimanjaro

PostSubject: Re: 21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS, JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS]   21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:35 pm

the one with paul mccartney was fecking ballin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS, JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS]   21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS,  JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

21 LOST RUNTIME ERROR ALBUMS RELEASED [W/EIFION LEWIS, JAKE ADJUTANT, AND BRANDON LEHMAN COMMENTS]
Page 1 of 1