R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for
Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Empty
PostSubject: Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****.   Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:44 am

Official Xbox Magazine Website wrote:
Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger has told Guitar Hero players to put down their plastic guitar and to go form a real band instead.

Advertisement:
"I feel like there's not enough rock bands out there, especially when we go on the road," said Gillen McAllister-lookalike Kroeger.

"It's tough to find other bands out there, because either they're making a record, or they just got done touring. So kids: Start rock bands. Set down the Guitar Hero, learn how to play an actual guitar and start a band, because it's hard to find more bands to put a solid rock-and-roll package together, to get out there."

Good thinking Chad! We're not bored of that argument at all. We also want to see World at War players fight in Iraq, Pro Evo players actually become a legend and Fallout 3 set off dormant nuclear bombs lying around the world

Me on Sarcastic Gamer Forums wrote:
I saw this on the OXM site, and it makes me sick.

Seriously, Guitar Hero and Rock Band are freaking GAMES.

You don't hear Didier Drogba telling people to go out and get into a real football team instead of playing FIFA. You don't hear the President of the USA telling people to go fight a real war instead of playing COD. You don't hear people telling you to go have street races for real instead of playing NFS.

In my opinion, Kroeger is just sore his band is too pathetically bad to get on the games. So do us all a favour. Stop whining, and go back to Canada. Kthxbye.

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****.   Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:03 am

Yeah, because the average Guitar Hero player is so obviously not a musical retard at best.
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Fly by night!)
meet me in the secret hamper
Vivi(Fly by night!)

Male
Number of posts : 582
Job/Hobbies : Time keeps on slippin'
Humour : If there's bucklerash on your classical guitar....

Registration date : 2007-09-05

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****.   Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:17 am

Eifi-Heat in the Street wrote:
Yeah, because the average Guitar Hero player is so obviously not a musical retard at best.

I hope to good that isn't sarcasm... but I can't tell Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****.   Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:33 am

Vivi90 wrote:

If it wasn't sarcasm, then I'd be saying that the average Guitar Hero player was more than a musical retard at best roflcopter
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Fly by night!)
meet me in the secret hamper
Vivi(Fly by night!)

Male
Number of posts : 582
Job/Hobbies : Time keeps on slippin'
Humour : If there's bucklerash on your classical guitar....

Registration date : 2007-09-05

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****.   Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:37 am

Vivi90 wrote:

If it wasn't sarcasm, then I'd be saying that the average Guitar Hero player was more than a musical retard at best roflcopter

Dammit there's too many negatives for me to tell what the *bleep* the meaning is.
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****.   Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:55 am

TRANSLATION: All Guitar Hero players aren't clever enough to be musical retards.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****.   Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:56 am

Touch Me I'm Shredd wrote:
TRANSLATION: All Guitar Hero players aren't clever enough to be musical retards.

Nah, the average.
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****.   Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:59 am

What about us Rock Band players?
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****.   Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:03 am

Well, judging by the fact that no one will buy Rock Band here because it's a "Guitar Hero rip-off", I'd say that the average Rock Band fan is A-OK
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****.   Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:07 am

Well, judging by the fact that no one will buy Rock Band here because it's a "Guitar Hero rip-off", I'd say that the average Rock Band fan is A-OK

um....
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****.   Shut the **** up Chad Kroeger, you stuck up Canadian piece of ****. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:53 am

Chad Kroeger can blow it out of his ass. I'll never take anything he says seriously until he makes one good song.

Speaking of terrible Nickelback songs, check out this song it's called "Something In Your Mouth" roflcopter