R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

I am a relatively bad human.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
Ah, a Jinz

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Svartikins : the
I am a relatively bad human. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I am a relatively bad human. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

I am a relatively bad human. Empty
PostSubject: I am a relatively bad human.   I am a relatively bad human. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:48 pm

Today, I was driving home from my friend's house, when a song came on the radio. Let me describe it to you via the thoughts in my head:

Starts out with some hi-hat pulsations. Then they start in on a riff that sounds oddly like Van Halen. Then the guitarist throws in some sweet chord changes, and some pinch harmonics. By now, I'm thinking for sure it's a Van Halen song, and based on the progression and the harmonics, that it could possibly be some kind of ZZ Top cover. It's been about two minutes into the song, and there's a tapping solo. For sure it's an instrumental. Alright, more soloing...ahh, the main riff. Wait. It's an instrumental! It couldn't be Van Halen, or it would be more requested than Eruption, so I was skeptical about it being a Van Halen song. Being this is a classic rock station, I was more than surprised when the song turned out to be none other than:

Spoiler:

My apologies. I should be punished.

Btw, the song is 2000x better than the other famous song by him.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
I am a relatively bad human. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I am a relatively bad human. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

I am a relatively bad human. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a relatively bad human.   I am a relatively bad human. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:03 am

Satch Boogie is cool indeed. My favourite part is the tapped trill guitar The sound is WAY too clean to be Van Halen, though.
Back to top Go down

I am a relatively bad human.
Page 1 of 1