R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)

Go down 
+8
Ah, a Jinz
hotsnakes
Brandon
CowCore
Flawflewaffle
Gear Me Up
Jakeyman
furiousfretwork19.3
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Shredder's Apprentice
Brandon

Male
Number of posts : 84
Job/Hobbies : Unemployed
FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Me!
Class: Working. It's something to be.
Weapon: of Choice by Fatboy Slim.
Mount: Kilaminjaro.

FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Just to clear up on my Stairway comment. I meant to exaggerate Stairway, like, "Even Staaaiiiirrrrwayyyy, not, "Put Stairway There."
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
come closer to me and my knife and fork
furiousfretwork19.3

Male
Number of posts : 562
Humour : hai peewizz howru
FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Me!
Class: BANDIT. YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PICK THE BANDIT... DISREGARD THAT
Weapon: A RAPIER
Mount: MY STEED

FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:51 pm

Brandon wrote:
Just to clear up on my Stairway comment. I meant to exaggerate Stairway, like, "Even Staaaiiiirrrrwayyyy, not, "Put Stairway There."

There's no Stairway in the LZ DLC pack.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:50 pm

furiousfretwork19.3 wrote:
Bump. New DLC
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:13 am

Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak, 1976

heh

I think you should get a different tier 2 battle. I know C.C. is a cool guy, but he's too shreddy for tier 2. And he's way faster and cleaner than Pagey.

Also, Freedom WON'T work for GH. It's too long to be an encore, but it has to be in the lower tiers, and lower tiers shouldn't have epic encores. Just use Snakecharmer or something guitar

also move all along the watchtower and riff raff down

Boss Battle: Kirk Hammett Guitar Battle, 2008

epic gay fail

But then again, you'd have to change it to Friedman or Hanneman... unless you want a lute battle against Blackmore...
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:36 am

Lue-bay Öyster-hay An-may wrote:

heh

I think you should get a different tier 2 battle. I know C.C. is a cool guy, but he's too shreddy for tier 2. And he's way faster and cleaner than Pagey.

Also, Freedom WON'T work for GH. It's too long to be an encore, but it has to be in the lower tiers, and lower tiers shouldn't have epic encores. Just use Snakecharmer or something guitar

epic gay fail

But then again, you'd have to change it to Friedman or Hanneman... unless you want a lute battle against Blackmore...

K, I'll do this after school.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:33 am

heh

epic gay fail

K, I'll do this after school.

That was easy.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:44 pm

K, then.

Yes, I know the changes are horrible. I did this instantly.
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:52 pm

Billy Squier - The Stroke, 1981
The Grateful Dead - Casey Jones, 1970
Foghat - Fool For The City, 1975
The Who - Pinball Wizard, 1969
Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell, 1977
Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf, 1971
The Scorpions - Blackout, 1980
Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like a Lady), 1987
B-52's - Rock Lobster, 1979
Dokken - Breakin' The Chains, 1983Led Zeppelin - Good Times, Bad Times, 1969
Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning, 1984
Accept - Fast as a Shark, 1982
Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart, 1989
AC/DC - Riff Raff, 1978
Ankla - Your Grace Makes Me Sick, 2006
Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower, 1968
Ratt - Shame, Shame, Shame, 1990
Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post, 1969
Pantera - Domination, 1990
Van Halen - Ice Cream Man, 1978
Blue Oyster Cult - Astronomy, 1974
Deep Purple - Burn, 1974
Extreme - He-man Woman Hater (with full intro), 1991
Ozzy Osbourne - Over the Mountain, 1981
Iron Maiden - Phantom of the Opera, 1980
Rush - Xanadu, 1977
Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie, 1987
Cacophony - Speed Metal Symphony, 1987
??? - Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, 1993
Rick Astley - Whenever You Need Somebody, 1987
Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode, 1958
Bill Haley and His Comets - Rock Around the Clock, 1954

DLC

Metallica Pack
Metallica - The Four Horsemen, 1983
Metallica - Jump in the Fire, 1983
Metallica - Metal Militia, 1983

AC/DC Pack
AC/DC - Shake a Leg, 1980
AC/DC - Beatin' Around the Bush, 1979
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie, 1977

Rush Pack
Rush - Bastille Day, 1975
Rush - A Passage to Bangkok, 1976
Rush - Freewill, 1980

Led Zeppelin Pack
Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker, 1969
Led Zeppelin - Dazed and Confused, 1969
Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll, 1971

Van Halen Pack
Van Halen - Unchained, 1981
Van Halen - On Fire, 1978
Van Halen - Poundcake, 1991

Megadeth Pack
Megadeth - Peace Sells, 1986
Megadeth - Holy Wars... The Punishment Due, 1990
Megadeth - Washington is Next!, 2007

Ratt Pack (no pun intended)
Ratt - Lay It Down, 1985
Ratt - Dance, 1986
Ratt - I Want To Love You Tonight, 1988

Motley Crue Pack
Motley Crue - All In the Name of..., 1987
Motley Crue - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARRfGlJD5HYDr. Feelgood, 1989[/url]
Motley Crue - Looks That Kill, 1983

Def Leppard Pack
Def Leppard - Foolin', 1983
Def Leppard - Let It Go, 1981
Def Leppard - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBp1vhtt3uQ]Pour Some Suger on Me, 1987[/url

Good stuff is good.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:57 pm

DAC wrote:
Billy Squier - The Stroke, 1981
The Grateful Dead - Casey Jones, 1970
Foghat - Fool For The City, 1975
The Who - Pinball Wizard, 1969
Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell, 1977
Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf, 1971
Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like a Lady), 1987
B-52's - Rock Lobster, 1979
Dokken - Breakin' The Chains, 1983Led Zeppelin - Good Times, Bad Times, 1969
Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning, 1984
Accept - Fast as a Shark, 1982
Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart, 1989
AC/DC - Riff Raff, 1978
Ankla - Your Grace Makes Me Sick, 2006
Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower, 1968
Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post, 1969
Pantera - Domination, 1990
Van Halen - Ice Cream Man, 1978
Blue Oyster Cult - Astronomy, 1974
Deep Purple - Burn, 1974
Extreme - He-man Woman Hater (with full intro), 1991
Ozzy Osbourne - Over the Mountain, 1981
Iron Maiden - Phantom of the Opera, 1980
Rush - Xanadu, 1977
Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie, 1987
Cacophony - Speed Metal Symphony, 1987
??? - Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, 1993
Rick Astley - Whenever You Need Somebody, 1987
Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode, 1958
Bill Haley and His Comets - Rock Around the Clock, 1954

DLC

Metallica Pack
Metallica - The Four Horsemen, 1983
Metallica - Jump in the Fire, 1983
Metallica - Metal Militia, 1983

AC/DC Pack
AC/DC - Shake a Leg, 1980
AC/DC - Beatin' Around the Bush, 1979
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie, 1977

Rush Pack
Rush - Bastille Day, 1975
Rush - A Passage to Bangkok, 1976
Rush - Freewill, 1980

Led Zeppelin Pack
Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker, 1969
Led Zeppelin - Dazed and Confused, 1969
Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll, 1971

Van Halen Pack
Van Halen - Unchained, 1981
Van Halen - On Fire, 1978
Van Halen - Poundcake, 1991

Megadeth Pack
Megadeth - Peace Sells, 1986
Megadeth - Holy Wars... The Punishment Due, 1990
Megadeth - Washington is Next!, 2007

Ratt - Lay It Down, 1985
Ratt - Dance, 1986

Motley Crue Pack
Motley Crue - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARRfGlJD5HYDr. Feelgood, 1989[/url]

Def Leppard Pack
Def Leppard - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBp1vhtt3uQ]Pour Some Suger on Me, 1987[/url

Good stuff is good.

thnx
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:35 am

pinball wizard in tier two wot
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:37 am

Akey-jay Ulieman-jay wrote:

rofl use easier who song man
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:20 pm

Akey-jay Ulieman-jay wrote:

rofl use easier who song man

Fine.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:38 pm

NOT THAT EASY UR WORTHLESS :kick:
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Dude, you wanted easy, you got easy.

Unless you have a suggestion yourself.
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:40 am

Change your Motorhead song to something like Iron Fist.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:12 am

Dude, you wanted easy, you got easy.

Unless you have a suggestion yourself.

i was jokin
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:38 pm

New DLC lul
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:14 pm

Lul new dlc
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:40 am

great!
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
furiousfretwork19.3

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:48 am

Uper-say Eifi-way Ay-yay wrote:
great!

Evuree1 needz moar Primuz.
Back to top Go down
chris
Shredder's Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 2

Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:28 am

Slaughter - Up All Night, 1990
Warrant - Down Boys, 1989
Poison - Life Goes On, 1990
Encore: Bulletboys - Smooth Up In Ya, 1988
Dokken - Breakin' The Chains, 1983
Encore: Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart, 1989
Def Leppard - Wasted, 1980
Skid Row - Here I Am, 1989

Ratt - Lay It Down, 1985
Ratt - Dance, 1986

Kix Pack
Kix - 9-1-1, 1995
Kix - Red Hot (Black and Blue), 1985
Kix - Cold Blood, 1988

Motley Crue Pack
Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood, 1989

Def Leppard Pack
Def Leppard - Pour Some Suger on Me, 1987

Poison Pack
Poison - Unskinny Bop, 1990
Poison - I Want Action, 1986
Poison - Look What the Cat Dragged In, 1986

Bulletboys Pack
Bulletboys - Hard as a Rock, 1988
Bulletboys - For the Love of Money, 1988
Bulletboys - THC Groove, 1991

dear god what with all the hair metal...
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:30 am

hey welcome
Back to top Go down
chris
Shredder's Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 2

Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:32 am

thanks man
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:40 am

Machine Head - Halo, 2007

*censor* MARRY ME.
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:41 am

chris wrote:
Slaughter - Up All Night, 1990
Warrant - Down Boys, 1989
Poison - Life Goes On, 1990
Encore: Bulletboys - Smooth Up In Ya, 1988
Dokken - Breakin' The Chains, 1983
Encore: Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart, 1989
Def Leppard - Wasted, 1980
Skid Row - Here I Am, 1989

Ratt - Lay It Down, 1985
Ratt - Dance, 1986

Kix Pack
Kix - 9-1-1, 1995
Kix - Red Hot (Black and Blue), 1985
Kix - Cold Blood, 1988

Motley Crue Pack
Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood, 1989

Def Leppard Pack
Def Leppard - Pour Some Suger on Me, 1987

Poison Pack
Poison - Unskinny Bop, 1990
Poison - I Want Action, 1986
Poison - Look What the Cat Dragged In, 1986

Bulletboys Pack
Bulletboys - Hard as a Rock, 1988
Bulletboys - For the Love of Money, 1988
Bulletboys - THC Groove, 1991

dear god what with all the hair metal...

You clearly don't know FFW that well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)   FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFW\'S Guitar Hero: WT list of DOOM!!! (You might wanna open a new tab for Youtube to listen to these songs)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3