R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error".

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". Empty
PostSubject: An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error".   An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:58 pm

Shamelessly ripped from IGN.

"So, with Guitar Hero Teh Forum coming out soon, we decided to interview the band about their imput on the game.

Q: Hello, men, I'm glad you could make it.

Jake Adjutant: Oh, why wouldn't I be here? I love people. *cough*
Eifion Lewis: I love doing interviews, 'cos every word I say, no matter how disgusting or controvercial, gets implanted into the internet forever.
Joey Cosentino: I'm just here for the food.

Q: So, first off, why the decision to make it a PS2-exclusive? Won't that deter most of the GH audience?

JA: Yeah, but this is a game for Guitar Hero fans who've been there since the beginning.
Brandon Lehman: Plus, we really don't want to have to record three new songs every month for DLC.
EL: Oh, and we also don't want people who came in during the GH3 "phenomenon" getting it. I loathe their guts santa

Q: Ooookaaaay... so, can you tell us about some of the artists and songs that've inspired you that you put in the game?

JA: I chose "School" by Nirvana, because Nirvana are my favourite band, and this is their best guitar track. Fact.
EL: I chose "Bad Boys by Whitesnake because it pwns.
BL: "25 or 6 to 4" by Chicago is a really close song to me. I really think that it shows who I am and what I'm about.
JC: I chose "Burnin' for You" by Blue Oyster Cult because Rock Band already took Don't Fear Fist-shake

Q: Can you tell us more about your songs that you're recording for this?

JA: In the demo, all the songs were mine, 'cos I was the only one who could be bothered to record anything at that point. Besides Brandon, but he doesn't have many solo things. I liked "Anesthesiacs", because it brought back my childhood. You know, the show Animanics?
BL: We have a lot of stuff planned for this, we just can't release it all yet. Some of it has to remain a surprise.
EL: I play on most of the tracks, btw. And I wrote or thought up a good number of them.
JA: I think people will really like the tier nine encore. I worked hard on it, thinking things up for several long seconds.
JC: Where's that food?

Q: Can you tell us anything about boss battles?

JA: There will be boss battles. We have all of them planned out, but we can't tell you how many there are.
EL: One's against Glen Drover.
JA: ... yeah. Thanks for letting that out.
EL: I don't see why not.

Then they marched outside for this group picture:

An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". 29bop4h"

Last edited by SaraEggs on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Three Dog
not sparta
Three Dog

Male
Number of posts : 816
An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Me!
Class: 3rd Grade
Weapon: MP5 with ACOG scope and Red Tiger camo
Mount: Everest

PostSubject: Re: An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error".   An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:04 pm

how come i wasnt interviewed
Back to top Go down
Sevin Wow Yay
black and blue organs

Male
Number of posts : 472
An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error".   An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Lul Glen Drover
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 720
Job/Hobbies : lacrosse. guitar.
Humour : omg i lisen 2 devil wers prada so kul so hardcor
Svartikins : wat

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Me!
Class: ballin station wagon
Weapon: ballin skills
Mount: kilimanjaro

PostSubject: Re: An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error".   An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:52 pm

IDontLikeMAINE-ea wrote:
how come i wasnt interviewed

or me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error".   An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error". Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An interview with the Teh Forum band, "Runtime Error".
Page 1 of 1