R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol

Go down 
+5
Wings
CowCore
Tanner Feng
Gear Me Up
Tony
9 posters

Would you buy this if it was GH4?
Yes
GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Vote_lcap63%GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Maybe
GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Vote_lcap13%GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
No
GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Vote_lcap24%GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper

Male
Number of posts : 516
Svartikins : R.I.P.
GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Empty
PostSubject: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:52 am

Basically its a bunch of ridiculous old hits and a couple new hits/overly requested crap in the main tiers with a ton of assorted current bands in the bonus set with some DLC to cover all the areas again for extra songs

This is if I was actually trying to make a GH that would sell alot of copies rather than just being something I myself like alot

I basically followed the real games blueprints XD

Tier 1
Ramones - Bonzo goes to bitburg
Sublime - Santeria
Circle jerks - Wild in the streets
Steppenwolf - Magic carpet ride
Encore : Foreigner - Hot blooded

Tier 2
The who - Who are you
Misfits - Helena
Nirvana - Breed
Linkin park - Given up
Encore : Pat benetar - Invincible

Tier 3
Rage agaisnt the machine - Sleep now in the fire
Sister hazel - All for you
Papa roach - Last resort
Finger eleven - Paralyzer
Encore : The offspring - The kids arent alright

Tier 4
Green day - American idiot
Led zeppelin - Over the hills and far away
Lynyrd skynyrd - Sweet home alabama
Doobie brothers - Long train running
Encore : System of a down - Question!

Tier 5
Alien ant farm - Smooth criminal
Styx - Renegade
Journey - Seperate ways
My chemical romance - Thanks for the venom
Encore : Nightwish - 7 days to the wolves

Tier 6
Guns N roses - Paradise city
Rush - Freewill
Deep purple - Burn
Motley crue - Dr feelgood
Encore : AC/DC - Whole lotta rosie

Tier 7
Bon jovi - You give love a bad name
Allman brothers band - Blue skys
Metallica - Fade to black
Van halen - Unchained
Encore : Ozzy osbourne - Rock n rebel

Tier 8
Trivium - A gunshot to the head of trepidation
Red hot chilli peppers - Turn it again
Brad paisley - Time warp
Arch enemy - Vultures
Encore : Judas priest - Painkiller

Bonus :
Airbourne - Stand up for rock N roll
Alter bridge - Buried alive
As I lay dying - The sound of truth
Atreyu - When two are one
Avenged sevenfold - Unbound (The wild ride)
Bullet for my valentine - Waking the demon
Children of bodom - Done with everything die for nothing
Chiodos - We're gonna have us a champagne jam
Coheed and cambria - Justice in murder
Daughtry - Feels like tonight
Dragonforce - Revolution deathsquad
Dream theater - Forsaken
Hammerfall - Natural high
HIM - The kiss of dawn
Kamelot - Ghost opera
Killswitch engage - Reject yourself
Maylene and the sons of disaster - Dry the river
Paramore - Emergency
Protest the hero - The dissentience
Rhapsody of fire - Unholy warcry
Saosin - 7 years
Scary kids scaring kids - Snake devil
Symphony X - Seven
The 69 eyes - Frankenhooker
The color fred - Get out
The human abstract - Polaris
Underoath - Returning empty handed
Vanna - A dead language for a dying lady

DLC :

70s pack :
Boston - Rock N roll band
Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4
Aerosmith - Sweet emotion

80s metal pack :
Ratt - Back for more
Poison - Fallen angel
Quiet riot - *censor* on feel the noize

90s pack :
Alice in chains - Man in the box
Stone temple pilots - Down
Pearl jam - Alive

Extremely emo pack (Fueled by ramen) :
Fall out boy - The carpal tunnel of love
Panic! at the disco - I write sins not tragedies
Four year strong - Heroes get remembered legends never die

Nu metal pack :
Disturbed - Land of confusion
Godsmack - The enemy
Three days grace - Never too late

Punk pack :
Rise against - The good left undone
The casualties - Unknown soldier
Gallows - Orchestra of wolves

Insane metal pack :
Lamb of God - Walk with me in hell
The black dahlia murder - Contagion
Cradle of filth - Tonight in flames

Heavy metal pack:
Black tide - Black abyss
Megadeth - Tornado of souls
Iron maiden - Rime of the ancient mariner

Last edited by Tony on Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:31 am

Um... lame?
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:23 am

I guess REAL guitar hero 1 2 3 80s and aerosmith and rock band are lame too then eh?
Back to top Go down
Tanner Feng
paris hilton's toilet tissue
Tanner Feng

Male
Number of posts : 346
Job/Hobbies : Student
Humour : Yo Face!

Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:28 pm

wouldnt buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unofficialguitarheroforum.com
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:32 pm

I'd probably buy it just cause I just am that desperate for a new game Sad

But it's okay, some songs were too high... some songs sucked.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Yeah right lying *censor* (Tanner)

Its exactly like any other GH games list you *censor*
Back to top Go down
Wings
Shredder's Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 51

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Well, it's not horrible (except Tier 3, ugh)

But you don't have to get a really well-known song for every song. Put in a few Strutters or Last Childs or Crazy On Yous instead of going with the most popular song every time.

Also, your bonus list lacks variety. GH2 had good bonus songs, cause you had a virtuoso Clapton/Eric Johson-esque solo artist (Kahanek), some catchy punk (Acro-brats), femme-punk (Vagiant), surf pop (Honest Bob), metal (All That Remains, Breaking Wheel), and a whole bunch of other genres, but your bonus list is mostly pop-punk/emo and power metal.

P.S. The Doobie Brothers song you're thinking of is called "Long Train Running," and it's an excellent choice.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:45 pm

Tony wrote:
I guess REAL guitar hero 1 2 3 80s and aerosmith and rock band are lame too then eh?

Nah.

Edit: Though cramming the emo in the bonus tracks was a good move.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:47 pm

This is an attempt at making a realistic GH game list

NOBODY ever thinks more than 20 choices on a list are good really

REAL GH games are basically , couple great , handful of good , ton of meh , and the bad

I got some of all of that and theres at least a couple songs for everyone

You don't refuse to buy the REAL GH games just cause your favorite band isn't in them so stfu with the "d00d this sux" crap

I'm saying suppose GH4 was on the shelves right now and this was whats in it... a big mix of stuff that has a few songs for everyone but obviously nobody will like all of it
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Right_bar_bleue

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:04 pm

How is Painkiller final encore material?
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
Ah, a Jinz

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Svartikins : the

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:45 am

Tony wrote:

Doobie brothers - Without love

Is this supposed to be "Long Train Runnin'"?
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:03 am

I dont know... is that what the song is really called or something?
Back to top Go down
Ah, a Jinz
Ah, a Jinz

Male

Me!

PostSubject: WITHOUT LOVE!!!!   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:29 am

That's for you to decide. If you put it there from me singing this in the chatbox, then yes: it's Long Train Runnin'.

Last edited by Jinzo on Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hahahahahaha, it's cool.)
Back to top Go down
Ah, a Jinz
Ah, a Jinz

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:10 am

Well, if you're going to include Long Train Runnin' (Which is all chords and a saxophone solo), I would recommend putting Jesus is Just Alright instead.

Also, I was going to say "Yes", but then I noticed the bonus songs. That makes my vote "Maybe". :yay:
Back to top Go down
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
Peewee!

Male
Number of posts : 1060

Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Tony wrote:

roflcopter
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:50 pm

Jinzo wrote:
Well, if you're going to include Long Train Runnin' (Which is all chords and a saxophone solo), I would recommend putting Jesus is Just Alright instead.

Also, I was going to say "Yes", but then I noticed the bonus songs. That makes my vote "Maybe". :yay:

wtf thats just like REAL GH

Put all the hits and stuff everyone and their mom and dog and kitchen sink knows about in the tiers and put a bunch of HXC , Indie , and metal in bonus
Back to top Go down
Ah, a Jinz
Ah, a Jinz

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:54 pm

But Freezepop isn't metal...
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Jinzo wrote:
But Freezepop isn't metal...

I said indie in there
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:59 pm

Tanner wrote:
wouldnt buy it.

EAT THIS TANNER

Quote :
Heavy metal pack:
Black tide - Black abyss

OWNED
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:03 pm

Freezepop indie :ROFL:

The only indie band to ever appear on bonus was Kaiser Chiefs
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:04 pm

Indie is such a vague ass term it could refer to any and every band thats not mainstream so w/e Razz
Back to top Go down
Tanner Feng
paris hilton's toilet tissue
Tanner Feng

Male
Number of posts : 346
Job/Hobbies : Student
Humour : Yo Face!

Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Tony wrote:
Tanner wrote:
wouldnt buy it.

EAT THIS TANNER

Quote :
Heavy metal pack:
Black tide - Black abyss

OWNED
I dont get DLC

so i still wouldnt buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unofficialguitarheroforum.com
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Right_bar_bleue

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:36 pm

You're a sad man.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol   GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GH If I was really making the next game and trying to sell alot of copies lol
Page 1 of 1