R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

New GH list challenge :D

Go down 
+2
Gear Me Up
Tony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper

Male
Number of posts : 516
Svartikins : R.I.P.
New GH list challenge :D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New GH list challenge :D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

New GH list challenge :D Empty
PostSubject: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:03 pm

Pretend you literally are the guy in charge of making GH4 and you have to try to make the game appeal to everyone

Make a list 8 tiers long with 30 bonus songs and you can add DLC and boss battles if you want

Remember to try to balance the whole list out so that it could appeal to almost anyone

Do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
New GH list challenge :D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New GH list challenge :D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:33 am

No. GH should appeal to non-music n00bs, and Glam Rock fans only. The rest can go die.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
New GH list challenge :D Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New GH list challenge :D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:13 am

... does that include me, Mr. Eifion, sir?
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:45 am

Yes. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

*spit*
Back to top Go down
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper

Male
Number of posts : 516
Svartikins : R.I.P.

Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:25 am

So listening to classic rock bands who everyone in the world knows about makes you a non noob?

For the record... T rex aint no fuckin glam rock they didnt even dress up like faggots like glam rock bands do and if they did then thats worse than the emo thing
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:24 pm

... um, first off, I was joking. Second, I listen to Jazz Fusion, Prog Rock, Art Rock, Metal, Classical, Country, aswell as Classic Rock, so don't you *censor* dare call me a music n00b.

And, um, T.Rex did dress up like faggots. Their groupies even dressed up as peas to go with them! Yum yum! But since you've never seen any of their videos, you wouldn't know.

Um, are we done with the non-recognising-jokeness now?

Wait, hang on...

YOU'RE
A MUSIC NOOB. T.REX ARE GLAM ROCK. DIE.

Now that that's out of my system, let's be best-friends! omg hed rub
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 720
Job/Hobbies : lacrosse. guitar.
Humour : omg i lisen 2 devil wers prada so kul so hardcor
Svartikins : wat

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Me!
Class: ballin station wagon
Weapon: ballin skills
Mount: kilimanjaro

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:30 pm

EifionIsEifionEifion wrote:
... um, first off, I was joking. Second, I listen to Jazz Fusion, Prog Rock, Art Rock, Metal, Classical, Country, aswell as Classic Rock, so don't you *censor* dare call me a music n00b.

i love you

but you forgot blues
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:29 pm

sir t. artemis hugh wrote:

i love you

but you forgot blues

blues sux glam rock is king
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:43 pm

i love you

but you forgot blues

Die
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:00 am

Eric wrote:

i love you

but you forgot blues

Die

oh and samba sux 2

GLAM ROK 4EVA
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:11 pm

Eric wrote:

i love you

but you forgot blues

Die

oh and samba sux 2

GLAM ROK 4EVA

the d > all
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:01 pm

There ARE some good sambas, just like every other genre in the world (well, except maybe for emo).
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:08 pm

Eric wrote:
just like every other genre in the world (well, except maybe for emo).

that depends on your definition.

according to modern definition, yes. but what about

* is old school which is most of the good stuff

texas is the reason *
sunny day real estate *
the get up kids *
at the drive-in *
fugazi *
drive like jehu *
jimmy eat world
hot water music *
jets to brazil *
the fall of troy
Back to top Go down
Glamy
piece of excretement

Male
Number of posts : 138
Job/Hobbies : Music related stuffs...Umm, I deliver papers?
Humour : Alice Cooper would be the greatest Santa EVER!

Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:16 pm

Tony wrote:
So listening to classic rock bands who everyone in the world knows about makes you a non noob?

For the record... T rex aint no fuckin glam rock they didnt even dress up like faggots like glam rock bands do and if they did then thats worse than the emo thing

I have to pounce on this comment because it offends me to NO END. Glam rock is not defined as dressing up as a bunch of 'faggots' in fact glam was more to be a rebellion against the music by subtle changes. Now let's take for instance Slade, they're one of the godfathers of glam rock. Now let's take a look at their outfits, they're not based on being a prima donna but rather on using bold colors because there were now color TVs during that time period.

There's of course the style of the music, it's more of a 50s/60s style with a bit of sass to it, it's kinda hard to tell a glam band from a 'classic rock'(define it as a genre please, you can't do it) it's a sort of sense in the music. It's weird, it's like the difference between mayo and miracle whip, there's a difference. For instance, We Are The Fury are a form of new glam but they sound apparently a lot like Fall Out Boy, you see there's a difference though. I hate Fall Out Boy and I never looked at We Are The Fury to determine I liked them.

Also to insult the glam rock style where they dress as 'faggots' (go out and find all the homo/bisexual people in your community, 90% don't look anythin glike that.) is another insult to me. It's a hella lot better than going out in some lame tshirt, jeans, and maybe a belt. It shows more thought into wanting to make things look more stage show involved. Also take for instance Deep Purple, compare their image to say...Slade or Sweet, it's not much difference, just different colors and sparkles. One more note, most of their dressing up was as a rebellion, not that they were indeed trannies, faggots, homos, whatever you want to say. For instance there's a bigger percentage of 'dandies' in metal as compared to glam rock.

Basically...moral of the story...never EVER insult glam rock when I'm around, I will nail you to a cross and whip you to death...Gotta love analogies. Same still goes for if you insult bass.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
Gear Me Up

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:32 am

This topic is fun!
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
New GH list challenge :D Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New GH list challenge :D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:59 pm

dude bass sux u can never hear it n it never gets to da frunt steg
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
hotsnakes
running politian
hotsnakes

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:24 pm

This topic is fun!

yes, so far glamy has educated us on glam and i've given a list of "emo" bands that don't suck but get put in a group with whiny wimps with small dicks
Back to top Go down
Glamy
piece of excretement

Male
Number of posts : 138
Job/Hobbies : Music related stuffs...Umm, I deliver papers?
Humour : Alice Cooper would be the greatest Santa EVER!

Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Julieisamockingbird wrote:
dude bass sux u can never hear it n it never gets to da frunt steg

You'd better be kidding me with your chatspeak, if you're serious I will seriously go to wherever you hear and beat you over the head with my beautisimus 5-string.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New GH list challenge :D   New GH list challenge :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New GH list challenge :D
Page 1 of 1