R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of

Go down 
+2
Jakeyman
Tony
6 posters

Which one of these bands would you buy a whole GH game of?
Ozzy Osbourne
Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_lcap15%Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
My Chemical Romance
Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_lcap8%Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Metallica
Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_lcap12%Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Iron Maiden
Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_lcap19%Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Led Zeppelin
Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_lcap23%Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
AC/DC
Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_lcap8%Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Dragonforce
Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_lcap4%Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Foo Fighters
 8% [ 2 ]
Linkin Park
Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_lcap0%Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Green Day
Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_lcap3%Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper

Male
Number of posts : 516
Svartikins : R.I.P.
Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Empty
PostSubject: Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of   Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:39 pm

So they are making band dedicated GHs now and I personally think Aerosmith and U2 are kind of dumb ideas

So vote for which one of these bands you'd be most likely to buy a GH of

Multiple choice

I think everything I listed would sell WAY better than aerosmith and U2 hero
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of   Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Ozzy, Metallica, Maiden, Zep, AC/DC, Foo Fighters.

They'd ruin the Zep one, though. ZOMG STERWAI FINAL ONCOR
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
GM
alpha-numeric pimp
GM

Male
Number of posts : 1020
Job/Hobbies : professional slacker
Svartikins : i can see what im typing now
Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-13

Me!
Class: white
Weapon: AK-47
Mount: wtf is a mount

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of   Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:52 pm

linkin park doesnt have enough songs to fill a game and green day would suck, but the rest would be cool
Back to top Go down
GM
alpha-numeric pimp
GM

Male
Number of posts : 1020
Job/Hobbies : professional slacker
Svartikins : i can see what im typing now

Registration date : 2007-11-13

Me!
Class: white
Weapon: AK-47
Mount: wtf is a mount

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of   Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:53 pm

i voted for maiden
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of   Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:01 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

MCR, Dragonfuck, Linkin Park... If you really think they would be better or sell more than the Aerosmith game you are stupid. And no way they would sell more than U2, cos they're the biggest rock band around there today.

Anyway, my answer is obvious...
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of   Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:53 pm

Eric dont be stupid

Aerosmiths main fanbase is in their 40s

MCR dragonforce and LP are obsurdly popular bands amongst people who are actually at the age that mostly plays video games
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of   Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:56 am

Not Dragonforce. LP may be more popular, but would not be as fun as Aerosmith, and neither would MCR. And U2 is popular with all people, as I said, they're the biggest band around today, but wouldn't be really fun Sad
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of   Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:15 am

MCR. I would choose green day, but their songs would get kinda boring :/
Back to top Go down
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
Peewee!

Male
Number of posts : 1060

Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of   Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:50 pm

Zep.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of   Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:12 pm

I never said these would be fun though

These are just choices I think would sell well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of   Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which one of these bands would you be most likely to buy a GH game of
Page 1 of 1