R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.
 
HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Share | 
 

 a couple things that really piss me off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM
alpha-numeric pimp
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1020
Age : 24
Location : Your mom's bedroom. Go ahead, look.
Job/Hobbies : professional slacker
Svartikins : i can see what im typing now
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Me!
Class: white
Weapon: AK-47
Mount: wtf is a mount

PostSubject: a couple things that really piss me off   Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:22 pm

The following were from the customer reviews on the grammy nominations CD on itunes. There were many incredibly dumb people without a sensible music taste, but none angered me as much as these.

Horrible:


UTTERLY RETARDED AND MAKES ME WANT TO FIND THIS PERSON AND RIP THEIR INTERNAL ORGANS OUT


OMG IZ GUNA KIL MISE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:34 pm

roflcopter
Back to top Go down
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper


Male
Number of posts : 516
Age : 117
Svartikins : R.I.P.
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:33 pm

Heres the full tracklisting

1What Goes Around...Comes Around (Interlude) / Justin Timberlake 5:11
2Rehab / Amy Winehouse 3:33
3Irreplaceable / Beyoncé 3:46
4The Pretender / Foo Fighters 4:27
5Makes Me Wonder / Maroon 5 3:31
61234 / Feist 3:08
7(You Want To) Make a Memory / Bon Jovi 4:04
8Dance Tonight / Paul McCartney 2:52
9Candyman / Christina Aguilera 3:13
10Say It Right / Nelly Furtado 3:41
11Good Life / T-Pain 3:28
12River / Corinne Bailey Rae 5:02
13What You Give Away / Vince Gill 4:50
14Before He Cheats / Carrie Underwood 3:17
15Hey There Delilah / Plain White T's 3:46
16Like a Star / Corinne Bailey Rae 3:58
17Working Class Hero / Green Day 4:01
18It's Not Over / Daughtry 3:31
19If Everyone Cared / Nickelback 3:35
20Icky Thump / The White Stripes 3:46
21Instant Karma / U2 3:09

This cd DOES suck Sad

They didn't even pick the good pop and/or rap and/or hip hop and/or mainstream rock D:

This CD FAILS

BUT SO DO YOU CHOCOLATE BOY!

1st comment of the 1st pic is a *censor*

2nd comment of the 1st pic has the right idea

3rd comment of the 1st pic has the right idea

Last comment of last pic , WTF soulja boy is better than everything on the actual CD anyway so he was suggesting an improvement

That CD sucks and you suck chocolate rain

Your a living sack of shit if you just auto judge rap , hip hop , pop , & pop rock off as instant bad music


Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:35 pm

The only good songs on it are Icky Thump and The Pretender. Also, Tony go to chat i have to tell you something. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper


Male
Number of posts : 516
Age : 117
Svartikins : R.I.P.
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:37 pm

¯\(°_o)/¯ wrote:
The only good songs on it are Icky Thump and The Pretender. Also, Tony go to chat i have to tell you something. Wink

Typical -_-

Why are people all like "D00D IF IT AINT ROCK IT SUX!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1060
Age : 23
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:31 am

Tony wrote:
¯\(°_o)/¯ wrote:
The only good songs on it are Icky Thump and The Pretender. Also, Tony go to chat i have to tell you something. Wink

Typical -_-

Why are people all like "D00D IF IT AINT ROCK IT SUX!"

Because today's rap is nothing but shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:10 am

PeeWee! wrote:
Tony wrote:
¯\(°_o)/¯ wrote:
The only good songs on it are Icky Thump and The Pretender. Also, Tony go to chat i have to tell you something. Wink

Typical -_-

Why are people all like "D00D IF IT AINT ROCK IT SUX!"

Because today's rap is nothing but shit.
No exceptions.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
running politian
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 720
Age : 23
Location : Florida.
Job/Hobbies : lacrosse. guitar.
Humour : omg i lisen 2 devil wers prada so kul so hardcor
Svartikins : wat
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Me!
Class: ballin station wagon
Weapon: ballin skills
Mount: kilimanjaro

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:15 pm

¯\(°_o)/¯ wrote:
PeeWee! wrote:
Tony wrote:
¯\(°_o)/¯ wrote:
The only good songs on it are Icky Thump and The Pretender. Also, Tony go to chat i have to tell you something. Wink

Typical -_-

Why are people all like "D00D IF IT AINT ROCK IT SUX!"

Because today's rap is nothing but shit.
No exceptions.

exactly

but like biz markie and run dmc

that was the shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper


Male
Number of posts : 516
Age : 117
Svartikins : R.I.P.
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:10 pm

You guys can't be serious

Have you sat down and listened to all the rap that comes out these days even? Some of its got kick ass beats and/or is catchy its not 100% suck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1060
Age : 23
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:31 pm

Tony wrote:
You guys can't be serious

Have you sat down and listened to all the rap that comes out these days even? Some of its got kick ass beats and/or is catchy its not 100% suck

Have you read the stupid lyrics that don't make a damn bit of sense?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper


Male
Number of posts : 516
Age : 117
Svartikins : R.I.P.
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:32 pm

PeeWee! wrote:
Tony wrote:
You guys can't be serious

Have you sat down and listened to all the rap that comes out these days even? Some of its got kick ass beats and/or is catchy its not 100% suck

Have you read the stupid lyrics that don't make a damn bit of sense?

Maybe it don't make sense to you but lyrics about bangin a big assed chick makes perfect sense to me OMG LETS DANS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM
alpha-numeric pimp
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1020
Age : 24
Location : Your mom's bedroom. Go ahead, look.
Job/Hobbies : professional slacker
Svartikins : i can see what im typing now
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Me!
Class: white
Weapon: AK-47
Mount: wtf is a mount

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:39 pm

even if some rap today has good beats or is catchy, does that deserve grammy nomination? NO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakeyman
this guy
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3532
Age : 24
Location : penny lane
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Catchy =/= Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper


Male
Number of posts : 516
Age : 117
Svartikins : R.I.P.
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:44 pm

Chocolate Rain wrote:
even if some rap today has good beats or is catchy, does that deserve grammy nomination? NO.

What do you want them to do? Drag up a 30 year old van halen song and give it the award?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1060
Age : 23
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:45 pm

Tony wrote:
Chocolate Rain wrote:
even if some rap today has good beats or is catchy, does that deserve grammy nomination? NO.

What do you want them to do? Drag up a 30 year old van halen song and give it the award?

It's better than giving it to some idiot who writes sexist lyrics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM
alpha-numeric pimp
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1020
Age : 24
Location : Your mom's bedroom. Go ahead, look.
Job/Hobbies : professional slacker
Svartikins : i can see what im typing now
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Me!
Class: white
Weapon: AK-47
Mount: wtf is a mount

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Tony wrote:
Chocolate Rain wrote:
even if some rap today has good beats or is catchy, does that deserve grammy nomination? NO.

What do you want them to do? Drag up a 30 year old van halen song and give it the award?

that would be quite nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:57 pm

Tony wrote:
PeeWee! wrote:
Tony wrote:
You guys can't be serious

Have you sat down and listened to all the rap that comes out these days even? Some of its got kick ass beats and/or is catchy its not 100% suck

Have you read the stupid lyrics that don't make a damn bit of sense?

Maybe it don't make sense to you but lyrics about bangin a big assed chick makes perfect sense to me OMG LETS DANS
Of course you do. N*gger.


Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper


Male
Number of posts : 516
Age : 117
Svartikins : R.I.P.
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:58 pm

¯\(°_o)/¯ wrote:
Tony wrote:
PeeWee! wrote:
Tony wrote:
You guys can't be serious

Have you sat down and listened to all the rap that comes out these days even? Some of its got kick ass beats and/or is catchy its not 100% suck

Have you read the stupid lyrics that don't make a damn bit of sense?

Maybe it don't make sense to you but lyrics about bangin a big assed chick makes perfect sense to me OMG LETS DANS
Of course you do. Nigger.

Word up uncle phil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper


Male
Number of posts : 516
Age : 117
Svartikins : R.I.P.
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:27 am

Plus the grammys are about mainstream music

Theres seperate award shows for non mainstream music

And any old music that you think is/was deserving of awards... probably already got awards.... They can't give the awards to some old mainstream band forever even when their song isn't new anymore :O

So let them have their little fun with their mainstream chart topping singles wether or not you think it deserves an award

Theres really no reason it should piss you off I mean basically just change the way you look at it

Is a grammy even a great honor if they just give it to songs like those? Not really.... and thats all you have to look at it like

Its basically like saying they win the award for mediocre single that they probably paid MTV millions of dollars to play on their channel and/or rig its votes on TRL so that its on there every day , basically forcing alot of people to hear it and it undoubtedly will be good to someone and/or will grow on people after they've been basically heard it 5 billion times

Basically they make it so that nearly every single person in the country is 1 way or another going to inevitably hear the song at least once

Also I'd like to say that musicians like that selling millions of records is no greater than an underground band selling a couple hundred thousand... seeing as the underground guys had little or no form of promotion at all besides how good their music is and word of mouth and touring and maybe a music video on premium cable channels like FUSE & MTV2 that not everyone watches often

I like some pop/rap/hip hop , and alot of pop rock but I think every song they listed there is mediocre at best and I do know every single song there (Except the U2 song but they in general always make mediocre music)

The grammys and mainstream music in general are about the least elitist musical thingy out there so you can't really expect the grammys to be elitist in any aspect

For 21 nominees of mainstream poppy music from 2007 I think they could have done alot better if anything thats the reason you should be pissed off

Actually I wouldn't even know

Are you pissed that they picked mediocre music for the types of music they use? Or are you pissed cause they don't use the type of music you feel is worthy of awards?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1060
Age : 23
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:10 am

Tony wrote:
Plus the grammys are about mainstream music

Theres seperate award shows for non mainstream music

And any old music that you think is/was deserving of awards... probably already got awards.... They can't give the awards to some old mainstream band forever even when their song isn't new anymore :O

So let them have their little fun with their mainstream chart topping singles wether or not you think it deserves an award

Theres really no reason it should piss you off I mean basically just change the way you look at it

Is a grammy even a great honor if they just give it to songs like those? Not really.... and thats all you have to look at it like

Its basically like saying they win the award for mediocre single that they probably paid MTV millions of dollars to play on their channel and/or rig its votes on TRL so that its on there every day , basically forcing alot of people to hear it and it undoubtedly will be good to someone and/or will grow on people after they've been basically heard it 5 billion times

Basically they make it so that nearly every single person in the country is 1 way or another going to inevitably hear the song at least once

Also I'd like to say that musicians like that selling millions of records is no greater than an underground band selling a couple hundred thousand... seeing as the underground guys had little or no form of promotion at all besides how good their music is and word of mouth and touring and maybe a music video on premium cable channels like FUSE & MTV2 that not everyone watches often

I like some pop/rap/hip hop , and alot of pop rock but I think every song they listed there is mediocre at best and I do know every single song there (Except the U2 song but they in general always make mediocre music)

The grammys and mainstream music in general are about the least elitist musical thingy out there so you can't really expect the grammys to be elitist in any aspect

For 21 nominees of mainstream poppy music from 2007 I think they could have done alot better if anything thats the reason you should be pissed off

Actually I wouldn't even know

Are you pissed that they picked mediocre music for the types of music they use? Or are you pissed cause they don't use the type of music you feel is worthy of awards?

Wow. Just wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM
alpha-numeric pimp
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1020
Age : 24
Location : Your mom's bedroom. Go ahead, look.
Job/Hobbies : professional slacker
Svartikins : i can see what im typing now
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Me!
Class: white
Weapon: AK-47
Mount: wtf is a mount

PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:25 pm

no.....the grammys are a celebration of good, well made music. its just all politics cuz everyone nowadays likes crappy music and have no appretiation for good music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: a couple things that really piss me off   

Back to top Go down
 
a couple things that really piss me off
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Don't piss the pooch off
» What are the things you like the most?
» Louis Bellson
» What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?
» Costume party winners

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009 :: Music. :: General Music Discussion.-
Jump to: