R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

What you would do to improve some video games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony
meet me in the secret hamper

Male
Number of posts : 516
Svartikins : R.I.P.
What you would do to improve some video games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What you would do to improve some video games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-14

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

What you would do to improve some video games Empty
PostSubject: What you would do to improve some video games   What you would do to improve some video games Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:21 pm

I think that most people when they play video games always think well this or that could be better or maybe they should have done so and so

Oblivion :
1.They could have had different kinds of dungeons besides 500 aylied ruins that all look the same with the same monsters

2.They could have let the mages spells look better as they progress in level instead of having the 1st nuke you ever get looking exactly like the last one

3.They could have had more armor and weapon and clothes variety

4.They could have made the horses you know.... actually faster than you........

5.They should let you buy a nicer house for the imperial city and leyawin or whatever the 2nd town with the shitty house is

6.They could have had more quests per storyline

7.They should let you change the colors on your gear manually with some sort of item (Like the useless paintbrushes)

8.Enchanted weapons shouldn't have to recharge they should work forever

9.They should give you an option when you steal something to give it back and then face no punishment (Instead of being kicked out of guilds for accidently stealing items)

10.Flying mounts would be cool

11.A midget race like gnome would be cool

12.Shaman style magic would be awesome like turn into a bear

13.When you charm pets you should be allowed to trap them in a soul gem and summon them at any time after that

14.A full blown cheat menu with lots of possible codes you could use so thta you could just cheat code for gold instead of duping and other stuff

WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 :

1.Let us target the damn referee on purpose dammit.........

2.Have an actually updated roster (Including Chris Jericho , and actually calling John Morisson John Morisson and not Johnny nitro)

Rock band :

1.They should have used this exact list of songs

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Shredder's Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 13
What you would do to improve some video games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What you would do to improve some video games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: What you would do to improve some video games   What you would do to improve some video games Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:25 pm

Have a better targeting system on WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008.
Though few thing are better than playing 2on2 and htting everybody including your partner with a ladder,

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
What you would do to improve some video games Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What you would do to improve some video games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: What you would do to improve some video games   What you would do to improve some video games Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you would do to improve some video games   What you would do to improve some video games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you would do to improve some video games
Page 1 of 1