R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Guitar Hero: Gay

Go down 
+5
Ah, a Jinz
Peewee!
hotsnakes
Gear Me Up
Jakeyman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Glamy
piece of excretement

Male
Number of posts : 138
Job/Hobbies : Music related stuffs...Umm, I deliver papers?
Humour : Alice Cooper would be the greatest Santa EVER!
Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Gay   Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:02 am

Okay, I'll see what I can do. Also I'm trying to make the list so it doesn't have so much as one song on my list...well excluding ones that are uber perfect for the game, like Sound Chaser. Either way it'll be 95% different songs. To be exact, Sound Chaser, 21st Century Schizoid Man, and Phantom of the Opera.
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831
Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Gay   Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:03 pm

For Yes, I think Roundabout would be better, the bass on that sing kick ass
Back to top Go down
Glamy
piece of excretement

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Gay   Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:10 pm

Wait, were you talking to be about Yes? Just curious because I see no Yes on this list. As for Roundabout, Sound Chaser takes a crow bar to it's balls and dances on it's body while it curls in a fetal position when it comes to difficulty.
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Gay   Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:12 pm

Sure, but Sound Chaser has a big kick ass guitar solo with no vocals, bass or drums on the middle... Roundabout is better for RB, but for GH itself, ye, Sound Chaser would kick ass
Back to top Go down
Glamy
piece of excretement

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Gay   Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:06 pm

No, Sound Chaser is horrible for GH, it's more bass than guitar. Also the solo lasts about a minute before bass gets under it out of 9:28...that's absolutely nothing. I'd be more concerned about limited vocals, but it's not often you find people willing to sing anyways.
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Gay   Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:58 am

That is bass? Really?
Back to top Go down
Glamy
piece of excretement

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Gay   Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:55 pm

Most of is is bass on some sort of overdrive. When it's guitar you know it's guitar, but a lot of it is bass. The solo is guitar, but most of the song is derived around bass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Gay   Guitar Hero: Gay - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero: Gay
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3