R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Dome Hotel And Apartments Approved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dome Hotel And Apartments Approved Empty
PostSubject: Dome Hotel And Apartments Approved   Dome Hotel And Apartments Approved Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:58 am

Greenwich Borough Council in London has approved two new buildings to stand next to the O2, also known as the Millennium Dome, on the Greenwich Peninsula.

Although most of the area around the Dome has yet to be built on, Plot N0301 is one of the key plots between it and the River Thames that are vital to build on to make it feel like the district has reached critical mass.

The scheme features two tall buildings both designed by Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands for Ansco Hotels, a real estate vehicle linked to the owners of the Dome. Included in the plans are the widely reported 452-bedroom four star plus hotel with 22 floors and a height of 71.2 metres that includes internal features such as a restaurant and ballroom.

Next door will be an 80.8 metre tall 24-storey tower containing 100 serviced apartments that will be managed by the hotel and aimed at the upper end of the market - the majority will contain two or more bedrooms each.

The scheme marks another step in the emergence of Greenwich Peninsula. Although there are other four star hotels in east London, this is the first one to be four star plus, something the developers hope will act as an extra pull to the area.

business opportunity
naples real estate
Back to top Go down

Dome Hotel And Apartments Approved
Page 1 of 1