R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

culprit of the problem is the small

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chinu
Shredder's Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 2
culprit of the problem is the small Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100culprit of the problem is the small Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-31

culprit of the problem is the small Empty
PostSubject: culprit of the problem is the small   culprit of the problem is the small Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 am

So, I diligently took it apart, quite easily actually, with only 4 screws and a wide flat head to pry it open. Once open I carefully examined it and discovered that the insides appeared in perfect condition except for one thing. What I believe is the culprit of the problem is the small object on the main-board I highlighted in my pictures that appears to have it's top edge partially chipped apart. I discovered these small chips were what was rattling around on the inside. AHA! There is also an identical part like this about 3/4 inch nearer the battery slots and it's not damaged as far as I can tell.

nfl betting
hgh
Back to top Go down

culprit of the problem is the small
Page 1 of 1