R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for
Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation Empty
PostSubject: Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation   Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:26 am

Source: The Rolling Stone megazine.

Shredd & His Shredders will make one last release before frontman Antony "Shredd" Lusmore moves on to join the latest incarnation of Runtime Error. The release will be 5 CDs of S&HS's studio, live and acoustic tracks. The band only ever released two studio albums but their live performances have gripped the world since the late 1970s.

When asked for comment of it, Lusmore said the decision to end S&HS was "extremely difficult to make, but when someone makes you an offer like joining, Runtime Error, you just can't pass it up.

"Joey [Consentino, Runtime Error guitarist] was recently on a long-term holiday in Italy, but his return signals the start of the new age of Runtime Error. I wanted to put this out, as I feel that my fans deserve a final release from S&HS before we go our separate ways. As well as our 2 studio albums, there are 2 CDs of our best live material, and one CD of acoustic material, previously unreleased studio records, covers and 6 songs that we did with the Taylor Maddox Band when we were high.

"I feel that this is a must have for any S&HS fan, and there will be a very limited edition available, with a DVD of what many consider to be our best gig, at the legendary *bleep* Errorfest!. It's almost ironic, really.

"I'm sure that there will be fans who are hurt by my new direction, and will feel like they have been betrayed. Just like there will be hardcore RE fans who are unwilling to throw themselves straight into the new incarnation of the group. However, I can assure everyone that it will be the same RE that they, and indeed I, knew and loved, but with new parts to the macine, ready to take Runtime to levels it has not yet seen. Many will not think this possible, but I assure you, it will be.

"I believe S&HS's days were numbered as soon as we decided to go into the studio. We seem to have been cursed for a long time, especially with the GREEN crap incident that forced me to part ways with Carlos Santana. S&HS wouldn't have become what we have without him, and I wish him well in future. But for him, and now for me, new chapters are beginning. And it's gonna be mad awesome."

Stay tuned for the first interview with all four members of the latest incarnation of Runtime Error, exclusive to Rolling Stone, coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for
Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

PostSubject: Re: Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation   Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:10 am

The full Limited Edition, of which only 100 will be put out, will include:

• The two studio albums, "Rootin' Tootin' Rodeo" and "Break the Walls"
  • 2 Live CDs, one from a concert in Maine for Jake Adjutant's 25th birthday, and one from our first arena headline date, back in 1983.
  • One CD of acoustic material, 5 unreleased tracks, and 6 songs we did with the Taylor Maddox Band
  • A DVD of our headline spot at *bleep* Errorfest!
  • Autographs from me, Carlos, and Aynesley Dunbar
  • S&HS stickers
  • Bobbleheads of me and Carlos
  • A plaque with the number out of 100 that you have.
Back to top Go down
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
Ah, a Jinz

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Svartikins : the

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation   Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:20 am

i want it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation   Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shredd & His Shredders say farewell with 5CD compilation
Page 1 of 1