R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Facebook Nations

Go down 
+4
Svartman.
Time Waster
CowCore
Purple Demon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for
Facebook Nations Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Facebook Nations Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

Facebook Nations Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Nations   Facebook Nations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:32 pm

This is for anyone with the Nations app on Facebook. What are your best/funniest outcomes? What are your highest/lowest attributes? Discuss.

And if you haven''t got Facebook or Nations, GO IT, man.

A spelling error on a Cub Scout Leader's application for a firework license resulted in it being issued to his dog. The Cub Scouts were thus denied to have a fireworks display on Halloween when the Leader neglected to bring his dog. The scouts then got hopped up on candy and began terrorizing the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

Facebook Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Nations   Facebook Nations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:56 pm

You have facebook? PM me d00d
Back to top Go down
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

Facebook Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Nations   Facebook Nations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Time Waster
piece of excretement
Time Waster

Female
Number of posts : 199
Humour : Humor? Yeah right...

Registration date : 2008-04-21

Me!
Class: Diclonius
Weapon: Invisble arms XDD
Mount: My legs

Facebook Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Nations   Facebook Nations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:24 am

That FB ''i'' gave you a while back was actually my sisters. She logs on my account all da time.

https://www.facebook.com/s.php?ref=search&init=q&q=Madi%20Lund&sid=adf84b23f4c8667e973d42d38f61b1f2

second one down, no display pic
Back to top Go down
Svartman.
alpha-numeric pimp
Svartman.

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Location : Viva Italia, where the girls are hot. And the beaches are nude. (Until July 15th).
Job/Hobbies : Webmaster.
Humour : I hate you all. ALL.
Facebook Nations Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Facebook Nations Right_bar_bleue

Me!
Class: Webmaster
Weapon: BANHAMMER!
Mount: Mech Suit.

Facebook Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Nations   Facebook Nations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:33 am

I'm blue for everything except for Government Wealth. And Religious Freedom, which is green.

Fist-shake

Joey C stands idly by when deformed, mutant geese begin attacking criminals in Svartopiaopolis, which has helped keep crime at bay, but has left a trail very large droppings in the wake! Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://tehforum.forumotion.com
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
Peewee!

Male
Number of posts : 1060

Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

Facebook Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Nations   Facebook Nations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:07 am

Isn't there already a thread for this?

Anyway,

The Nation of Pewizzles Ghetto Hoppin Madhouse is dictated by Ruler Taylor Maddox. The election of a new leader is based primarily upon the reception of the current leader to accept a new term from his/her self. Upon the birth of each new child, a multi-function processor is implanted in the child's brain which provides each citizen with 100% of all new information experienced by said child. Citizens who choose to be physicians are considered to be radical revolutionaries, but even the most conservatively minded individuals will still call upon them when ill.

Crime is virtually unheard of in Pewizzles Ghetto Hoppin Madhouse as policing forces are given the right to take any means necessary to publicly reprimand criminals. This country is very well protected by a military force of highly specialized individuals working through a highly bureaucratic system. Religious tolerance is non-existent as all citizens are restricted to follow the State Religion. All citizens of this country take a mandatory standardized test to evaluate their intelligence, and all those who do not score well enough are deported to other countries.

This nation has a complete disregard of the environment and will sacrifice any living thing for a hint of cultural or personal gain. This country's economic system is completely run by corporations working in the free market and, subsequently, only the CEO's of large corporations are eligible to hold public office, and citizens of Pewizzles Ghetto Hoppin Madhouse enjoy any freedom they deem appropriate, given it does not infringe upon the freedoms of any other citizen or offend any other citizen in practice.

My political freedom and enviroment are negative 100%. My religious freedom is negative 81.89%. My goverment health is negative 99.18%. Somehow though, my happiness is positive 99.74%.
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Fly by night!)
meet me in the secret hamper
Vivi(Fly by night!)

Male
Number of posts : 582
Job/Hobbies : Time keeps on slippin'
Humour : If there's bucklerash on your classical guitar....

Registration date : 2007-09-05

Me!
Class:
Weapon:
Mount:

Facebook Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Nations   Facebook Nations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Every time Pewizzles Ghetto Hoppin Madhouse came up i lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Facebook Nations Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Facebook Nations Right_bar_bleue

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

Facebook Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Nations   Facebook Nations Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:56 am

Mine is very similar to Peewee's Neutral

The Confederate States of Dudeburg is dictated by Sultan Jake Adjutant. The election of a new leader is based primarily upon the reception of the current leader to accept a new term from his/her self. The people of Dudeburg are so technologically advanced that each citizen does not physically go to work, but simply thinks of his/her office space and it materializes in whatever physical space they currently occupy. Health care is available to any citizen whose personal insurance is accepted by the medical community.

Crime is virtually unheard of in Dudeburg as policing forces are given the right to take any means necessary to publicly reprimand criminals. Dudeburg has great pride in its powerful military force which does not hesitate to reprimand any violation of the law publicly and with unusually excessive force. Citizens are allowed to privately practice any religion which is officially approved by the government. All citizens of this country take a mandatory standardized test to evaluate their intelligence, and all those who do not score well enough are deported to other countries.

This nation has a complete disregard of the environment and will sacrifice any living thing for a hint of cultural or personal gain. This country's economic system is completely run by corporations working in the free market and, subsequently, only the CEO's of large corporations are eligible to hold public office, and any freedom which a citizen understands should be available to them is made available once it is forwarded to all known acquaintances and posted in their front lawn for the public to review.

Political freedom: -100
Economic freedom: +100
Social freedom: +100
Religious freedom: 0
Environment: -99.96
Crime control: +100
Technology: +100
Education: +100
Health: +67.72

Population growth: +66.04
Military strength: +100
Citizen wealth: +100
Government wealth: -99.90
Employment index: +100
Happiness: +99.99

My environment should be lower.

Geographic:
Capital: Dudington
Climate: Space

Demographic:
Population: 149,949,964
Military Size: 74,974,982
Primary Religion: Your mom.
Language: English

Economic:
Currency: Pound
Wealth: $14,994,901,741,509
Unemployment: 0%

Patriotic:
Nickname: woah! dude!
Colour(s): Orange

Flag:
Facebook Nations 2h3zpn8
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Axl
Shredder's Apprentice
Axl

Male
Number of posts : 10

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Me!
Class: Swordsman?
Weapon: A sword?
Mount: *no comment*

Facebook Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Nations   Facebook Nations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:03 pm

I haven't checked on Nations in like, forever D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1025221557&ref=name
Sponsored content

Facebook Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Nations   Facebook Nations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook Nations
Page 1 of 1