R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008

Go down 
+4
Gear Me Up
Purple Demon
Jakeyman
Stevo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevo
bad mod
Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 668
Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: Punk
Weapon: Dual Knives
Mount: An Orchestra of Wolves :P

Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008   Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:34 pm

Last night I went to the MEN Arena to see Slipknot, Children of Bodom and Machine Head which was amazing but here's a brief review of each band that played:

Children of Bodom: These were amazing even though that they didn't play for a long time. Alexi shredding amazing songs such as In Your Face, Silent Night Bodom Night, Blooddrunk, Hellhounds on my Trail and finishing off the amazing set with Downfall which was suprising that not a lot of ppl who I saw weren't bothered with COB but they deserved to be cheered for thier performance

Machine Head: These were *censor* awesome! I thought they wouldn't of been better than Bodom but they rocked the Arena in total destruction. They started playing such songs like Imperium, Now I Lay Thee Down, Beautiful Mourning. The funnist thing about this is that Rob Flynn asked 3 fans who were all dressed as Santa to come on the stage to drink a can of beer with him and then they stage dived thier way off the stage. The tension of the audience became better than ever by the time they played Aestectics of Hate which is known as Machine Head's Thrash Song according to Rob. Then after that the long classic song from the Blackening known as Halo was played which was pure shreddage by the time the solo kicked in and then they finished by Playing one of thier old classic, Davidian and the audience began shouting the classic Shotgun Blast lyric from the song which finished the climax of a amazing band.

Slipknot: This is the big one. The nine-piece metal legends began thier set with The Blister Exists which had the famous snare drum solo from Chris Fehn and Clown. During the set, they played mostly thier old classic songs from thier self-titled album due to the fact that next year will be thier 10th anniversary of the album such as (Sic) and Spit it Out which Corey decided to tell the audience to 'Jump the *bleep* Up!' in the middle of the song. They played 2 songs from thier new album which were Psychosocial which had the entertainment of watching Chris Fehn smash the living hell out of a beer keg during the verses and then he joined Clown in yet another snare drum solo and also there new single, Dead Memories which was a more mellow song to others in the set. During some of the songs, Sid decided to go hanging on Clown's drums when they were raising up the sky. They also played such hits like Before I Forget and Duality which has Clown with his amazing baseball bat smashing the *bleep* out of the beer keg and also Corey got involved in smashing it aswell. Even during one of thier songs, There was Fehn smahing his head into his own drums. They also played The Heretic Anthem and People=Shit which were both pure amazing performance. During the last song of the gig, Joey Jordison's drum kit began moving on his side and rotating in 360 degrees and even with that Joey kept on playing amazingly. This was a amazing performance and I would definently go and see them again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Right_bar_bleue

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008   Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:36 pm

legends lol
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
Purple Demon

Male
Number of posts : 1872
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for
Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008   Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:37 pm

Did Joey play upside down? He did in London, I know that.

Also, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008   Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:38 pm

LET FREEDOM RING WITH THE SHOTGUN BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!! *mosh riff*
Back to top Go down
Stevo
bad mod
Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 668

Me!
Class: Punk
Weapon: Dual Knives
Mount: An Orchestra of Wolves :P

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008   Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:41 pm

A Flock of Dave wrote:
legends lol

Umm.....they are lol
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Right_bar_bleue

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008   Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Um, no they aren't.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008   Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:57 pm

A Flock of Dave wrote:
Um, no they aren't.

Can't argue with that logic!
Back to top Go down
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
Ah, a Jinz

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Svartikins : the

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008   Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:19 pm

Joey Jordison is kind of cool but not really sometimes i guess
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
come closer to me and my knife and fork
furiousfretwork19.3

Male
Number of posts : 562
Humour : hai peewizz howru

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Me!
Class: BANDIT. YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PICK THE BANDIT... DISREGARD THAT
Weapon: A RAPIER
Mount: MY STEED

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008   Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:04 pm

YEY MACHINE HEAD
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008   Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Slipknot blows
Back to top Go down
Sevin
sammy hagar

Male
Number of posts : 262

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008   Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:16 am

Moar lyk LegendsNot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008   Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slipknot All Hope is Gone Tour 2008
Page 1 of 1