R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.
 
HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Share | 
 

 Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furiousfretwork19.3
come closer to me and my knife and fork
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 22
Humour : hai peewizz howru
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Me!
Class: BANDIT. YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PICK THE BANDIT... DISREGARD THAT
Weapon: A RAPIER
Mount: MY STEED

PostSubject: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:52 am

http://www.besteveralbums.com/addchart.php
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakeyman
this guy
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3532
Age : 24
Location : penny lane
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:56 am

It links to my chart.

Unless you love Bleach too, in which case!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
furiousfretwork19.3
come closer to me and my knife and fork
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 22
Humour : hai peewizz howru
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Me!
Class: BANDIT. YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PICK THE BANDIT... DISREGARD THAT
Weapon: A RAPIER
Mount: MY STEED

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:00 am

Dave the Firefighter wrote:
It links to my chart.

Unless you love Bleach too, in which case!

Oh, yeah, it leads to your chart.

http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=762

There you go. NOW feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakeyman
this guy
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3532
Age : 24
Location : penny lane
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:03 am

Master of P-... DEATH MAGNETIC?! WTF. ... I have lost all my respect for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
furiousfretwork19.3
come closer to me and my knife and fork
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 22
Humour : hai peewizz howru
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Me!
Class: BANDIT. YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PICK THE BANDIT... DISREGARD THAT
Weapon: A RAPIER
Mount: MY STEED

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:05 am

Dave the Firefighter wrote:
Master of P-... DEATH MAGNETIC?! WTF. ... I have lost all my respect for you.

Hey, it's better than the self-titled, Load of Shit, Reload the Shit, and Shit Anger, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakeyman
this guy
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3532
Age : 24
Location : penny lane
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:07 am

Apparently you also like it better than Ride the Lightning and Kill 'Em All.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
furiousfretwork19.3
come closer to me and my knife and fork
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 22
Humour : hai peewizz howru
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Me!
Class: BANDIT. YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PICK THE BANDIT... DISREGARD THAT
Weapon: A RAPIER
Mount: MY STEED

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:08 am

Dave the Firefighter wrote:
Apparently you also like it better than Ride the Lightning and Kill 'Em All.

O *bleep* YOU'RE RIGHT THEY'RE NOT ON THERE

BETTER EDIT THAT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flawflewaffle
sammy hagar
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 272
Age : 25
Job/Hobbies : Thinking
Humour : "See his penis is the Love Gun! Love Gun means penis!!!!!"
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Me!
Class: Disco Jesus Disciple
Weapon: The Hustle of course!
Mount: Platform Shoes

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:14 am

I looked at your list, I really hate flaming and senseless ripping on but...on the 20 BEST albums ever....Ratt? that many times even! I mean I like Ratt, but no, their a very AVERAGE hair band.....damnit now I want to make a list! see what you two have done?....I will get started at once!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
furiousfretwork19.3
come closer to me and my knife and fork
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 22
Humour : hai peewizz howru
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Me!
Class: BANDIT. YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PICK THE BANDIT... DISREGARD THAT
Weapon: A RAPIER
Mount: MY STEED

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:16 am

http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=762

HER WE GO

THE BETTAR LISTLISTLIST
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flawflewaffle
sammy hagar
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 272
Age : 25
Job/Hobbies : Thinking
Humour : "See his penis is the Love Gun! Love Gun means penis!!!!!"
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Me!
Class: Disco Jesus Disciple
Weapon: The Hustle of course!
Mount: Platform Shoes

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:17 am

HAY JAKE!!! You should make a thread for everyone to post their 20...im sure more people might D :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakeyman
this guy
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3532
Age : 24
Location : penny lane
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:18 am

i already posted mine so
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Age : 24
Location : An Ash concert :'(
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:20 am

Flawfley wrote:
I looked at your list, I really hate flaming and senseless ripping on but...on the 20 BEST albums ever....Ratt? that many times even! I mean I like Ratt, but no, their a very AVERAGE hair band.....

Not to mention that they're like the Dragonforce of the 80s. Only with good guitarists and a shittier singer.

Edit: FLESH AND BLOOD?! roflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ah, a Jinz
oh hey eric clapton whatre you doing 1100 feet in the air
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2045
Age : 26
Svartikins : the
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Me!
Class: Sweet Wizard with A Long Beard.
Weapon: Groovy Magic
Mount: A Tiny Storm Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:59 am

where's da radiohead

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
furiousfretwork19.3
come closer to me and my knife and fork
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 22
Humour : hai peewizz howru
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Me!
Class: BANDIT. YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PICK THE BANDIT... DISREGARD THAT
Weapon: A RAPIER
Mount: MY STEED

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:04 pm

Uper-say Eifi-way Ay-yay wrote:
Flawfley wrote:
I looked at your list, I really hate flaming and senseless ripping on but...on the 20 BEST albums ever....Ratt? that many times even! I mean I like Ratt, but no, their a very AVERAGE hair band.....

Not to mention that they're like the Dragonforce of the 80s. Only with good guitarists and a shittier singer.

Edit: FLESH AND BLOOD?! roflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopter

If they made all instrumentals, would you be happier?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Age : 24
Location : An Ash concert :'(
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:33 pm

furiousfretwork19.3 wrote:
Uper-say Eifi-way Ay-yay wrote:
Flawfley wrote:
I looked at your list, I really hate flaming and senseless ripping on but...on the 20 BEST albums ever....Ratt? that many times even! I mean I like Ratt, but no, their a very AVERAGE hair band.....

Not to mention that they're like the Dragonforce of the 80s. Only with good guitarists and a shittier singer.

Edit: FLESH AND BLOOD?! roflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopterroflcopter

If they made all instrumentals, would you be happier?

Er, yeah, I would.

I'd be even happier if they got a singer who isn't abysmal-on-a-good-day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple Demon
sonic herooooooooooes
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1871
Age : 24
Location : The Seven Seas. Yarr.
Humour : What humour?
Svartikins : for
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Me!
Class: A sexy sexy princess
Weapon: Breasts
Mount: Usually its me who gets mounted.

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:50 pm

Uper-say Eifi-way Ay-yay wrote:


I'd be even happier if they got a singer who isn't abysmal-on-a-good-day.

Not the Coheed & Cambria guy then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Age : 24
Location : An Ash concert :'(
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:20 pm

Purple Demon wrote:
Uper-say Eifi-way Ay-yay wrote:


I'd be even happier if they got a singer who isn't abysmal-on-a-good-day.

Not the Coheed & Cambria guy then...

Dear God, no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flawflewaffle
sammy hagar
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 272
Age : 25
Job/Hobbies : Thinking
Humour : "See his penis is the Love Gun! Love Gun means penis!!!!!"
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Me!
Class: Disco Jesus Disciple
Weapon: The Hustle of course!
Mount: Platform Shoes

PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:34 pm

honestly I like Ratt...ive never minded Peacy's voice...but after their 3rd album it was just trash, it had been repeated, watered down, and beat up to where I cant stand it...but still, they dont deserve like 5 albums in the top 20 hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH   

Back to top Go down
 
Feel free to RAPE MEHHHHHHH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Free Ulterium Records Sampler
» Lebrew Jones Free after 22 years in prison
» Steven Wilson - Grace For Drowning updates and free MP3!
» Free form music groups
» Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa - Young, Wild & Free Ft. Bruno Mars

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009 :: Music. :: General Music Discussion.-
Jump to: