R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
DAC
furiousfretwork19.3
Gear Me Up
Peewee!
RRPlayer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RRPlayer
paris hilton's toilet tissue
RRPlayer

Male
Number of posts : 357
Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Me!
Class: Mandolin Player
Weapon: Ye Olde Times Mandolin
Mount: A horse-drawn carrige.

Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O9zMnwD65Q&feature=related

This was the best I could find on YouTube. If you guys have any other ones, please post them.
Back to top Go down
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
Peewee!

Male
Number of posts : 1060
Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:39 pm

Cliff Burton is so overrated. Ever since he died, people have been treating him like a god. He's not that great.
Back to top Go down
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:53 pm

Peewee! wrote:
Cliff Burton is so overrated. Ever since he died, people have been treating him like a god. He's not that great.

I have to disagree with you there.
Back to top Go down
Peewee!
im so hero and awesome and great looking
Peewee!

Male
Number of posts : 1060

Registration date : 2007-09-28

Me!
Class: Pimp
Weapon: Empty water bottle
Mount: BRATZ bicycle

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:19 pm

Uper-say Eifi-way Ay-yay wrote:
Peewee! wrote:

I have to disagree with you there.

Understandable, I just don't dig his tone. There's something I don't like about metal bass.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
come closer to me and my knife and fork
furiousfretwork19.3

Male
Number of posts : 562
Humour : hai peewizz howru

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Me!
Class: BANDIT. YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PICK THE BANDIT... DISREGARD THAT
Weapon: A RAPIER
Mount: MY STEED

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:37 pm

I don't especially think Cliff's bad, but I don't think he's that good either. O LOOK HE MAED AN INCREDIBEL BASS SOLLO HE DA GRETES EVAAAAAAAR

It's a good bass solo, but he doesn't deserve to be effing worshiped.
Back to top Go down
DAC
not sparta
DAC

Male
Number of posts : 831

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Me!
Class: Merchant
Weapon: Creepy Voice
Mount: Camel

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:00 pm

He's good, actually, he is poo good, but not the best.
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:42 pm

*cough*Flea*cough*
Back to top Go down
RRPlayer
RRPlayer

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Well, I think he's the best. I mean, he wrote Orian, oviously his own bass solo, and To Live Is To Die. And he recorded his Bass Solo, Anestisia(Pulling Teeth), in one recording. Plus, he plays the bass like a freakin guitar(minus the guitar pick). In my opinion, he's the best bassist ever. Period.
Back to top Go down
Flawflewaffle
sammy hagar
Flawflewaffle

Male
Number of posts : 272
Job/Hobbies : Thinking
Humour : "See his penis is the Love Gun! Love Gun means penis!!!!!"

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Me!
Class: Disco Jesus Disciple
Weapon: The Hustle of course!
Mount: Platform Shoes

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:23 pm

Anyone who dies that was moderately famous becomes a superstar, Jimi Hendrix, he had ONE top 40 hit and it was a cover, I dont hate him whatsoever but he is treated like a god for his untimely death, Randy Rhoads, hes great, but hes not GOD great and frankly doesnt deserve all the "OO AHHS!" hge gets...because their from his stuff with ozzy most the time...and pplz hasnt heard Laughing Gas Very Happy...and then theres Jesus, now this guy just pisses me the hell off, people treat him like hes some sorta messiah cause he got nailed to some wood, ooo I got nailed to some wood, im cool! well ILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Flawflewaffle
sammy hagar
Flawflewaffle

Male
Number of posts : 272
Job/Hobbies : Thinking
Humour : "See his penis is the Love Gun! Love Gun means penis!!!!!"

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Me!
Class: Disco Jesus Disciple
Weapon: The Hustle of course!
Mount: Platform Shoes

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:24 pm

oh and I didnt see the little "In my opinion hes the best bassist ever thing" from RP....nawp, Steve Harris is just as good as Cliff and also wrote Maidens first three albums
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:19 am

Cliff Burton's pretty sweet, and so is Steve Harris.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:22 am

furiousfretwork19.3 wrote:
I don't especially think Cliff's bad, but I don't think he's that good either. O LOOK HE MAED AN INCREDIBEL BASS SOLLO HE DA GRETES EVAAAAAAAR

Wow, you think he only gets admired for Anesthesia?
Back to top Go down
RRPlayer
RRPlayer

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:10 pm

I have to admit, Steve Harris is really, really, REALLY good. But his bass riffs are easy, for the most part. He has some wild and crazy stuff.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.3
come closer to me and my knife and fork
furiousfretwork19.3

Male
Number of posts : 562
Humour : hai peewizz howru

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Me!
Class: BANDIT. YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PICK THE BANDIT... DISREGARD THAT
Weapon: A RAPIER
Mount: MY STEED

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:26 pm

I'll have to listen to Orion obviously.
Back to top Go down
RRPlayer
RRPlayer

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:42 pm

I'll have to listen to Orion obviously.

And To Live Is To Die. That was the last thing Cliff ever wrote...
Back to top Go down
CowCore
alpha-numeric pimp
CowCore

Male
Number of posts : 1117

Me!
Class: Freakin' Jedi
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mount: Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:03 pm

On an old note, you say that he plays the bass like a "freakin' guitar". So does that make him a good BASS player, or a good GUITAR player. I'd like to see him play well on the lower frets.
Back to top Go down
RRPlayer
RRPlayer

Male

Me!

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Cow$o ReAL wrote:
On an old note, you say that he plays the bass like a "freakin' guitar". So does that make him a good BASS player, or a good GUITAR player. I'd like to see him play well on the lower frets.

I ment he plays it like a freakin guitar by the way he plays it. He did stuff on the bass i've never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Sevin
sammy hagar

Male
Number of posts : 262

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:27 pm

Billy Sheehan>>>Him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!   Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribute To The Best Bassist EVAH!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1