R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Funny flash game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
Funny flash game Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Funny flash game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

Funny flash game Empty
PostSubject: Funny flash game   Funny flash game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:23 am

Funny flash game 15s7uo7
Funny flash game 34snrm9

Shit Car Hero II is a music video game developed by Eifion Lewis and published by RedOctane. It is the second installment in the Shit Car Hero series and is the sequel to Shit Car Hero. It was first released for the PlayStation 2 in November 2006 and then for the Xbox 360 in April 2007, with additional content not originally in the PlayStation 2 version.

Like the original Shit Car Hero, the player uses a car-shaped peripheral to simulate the playing of rock music as notes scroll towards the player. Most of the gameplay from the original game remains intact, with new modes and note combinations being the major additions. The game features more than 40 popular licensed songs, many of them cover versions recorded for the game, spanning five decades (from the 1960s to the 2000s). The PlayStation 2 version of Shit Car Hero II can be purchased individually or in a bundle that packages the game with a sepia brown Shit Car. The Xbox 360 version of the game is offered in a bundle that packages the game with a kelly green Shit Car. Both of these Shit Cars have wheels, but RedOctane also sells a hover-Shit Car for the PlayStation 2.

Since its release, Shit Car Hero II has been met with both critical and commercial success, helping the Shit Car Hero series become a cultural phenomenon. As of December 1, 2007, the game has sold 3.1 million copies. It has spawned the "expansion" title Shit Car Hero Encore: Shits on the 80s for the PlayStation 2. A full-fledged sequel, Shit Car Hero III: Legends of Shit, has been released by Jake Adjutant, the makers of the popular Hey! Tony Hawk series. Eifion Lewis, the previous developer of the Shit Car Hero series, went on to produce Shit Car Band, a similar rhythm game that features Shit Car, Shit Motorcycle and Shit Rollerskates gameplay.

Last edited by Uper-say Eifi-way Ay-yay on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
Funny flash game Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Funny flash game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

Funny flash game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny flash game   Funny flash game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:43 am

i'm so buying the 360 version
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum

Funny flash game
Page 1 of 1