R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum".

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum". Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum". Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum". Empty
PostSubject: IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum".   IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum". Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Guitar Hero: Teh Forum
Platform: Playstation 2Developer: Teh Forumsoft Publisher: Tom Scholz Entertainment Release Date: TBA

Coming out sometime in the future, Guitar Hero: Teh Forum takes the Guitar Hero: Trivium to the next level, with two bands being captured into the game (Runtime Error and their opening act, Opening Act). This abitious project is being overseen by Runtime Error themselves. Lead guitarist Eifion Lewis is quoted as saying "they NEED to learn how to render my hair".

Unlike Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Guitar Hero: Teh Forum will have a complete story, with actual voice acting by the band themselves. The story is top secret, though, and is never final. The videos from Guitar Hero: Aerosmith where the band tells the importance of the venues are still there, though, albiet unlocked through the store.

Now, as any rhythm game player knows, rhythm games would suck without a good songlist, and this is where Guitar Hero: Teh Forum delivers. We got to see the whole songlist, but in addition to the songs the band revealed themselves, the developers would only let us reveal the song "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da" by The Police as being in the game. But the actual tracks forom Runtime Error span their entire career and discography. Instead of saying "by Runtime Error", the artist name says which of the band members played on the song. A very helpful tool for newcomers to the Runtime Error legacy.

So far only one screenshot has been revealed, and it's of Opening Act.

IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum". 15ox8wl
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum". Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum". Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum". Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum".   IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum". Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:34 am

great
Back to top Go down

IGN preview of "Guitar Hero: Teh Forum".
Page 1 of 1