R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

NEW RUNTIME ERROR SIDE-PROJECT.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
NEW RUNTIME ERROR SIDE-PROJECT. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100NEW RUNTIME ERROR SIDE-PROJECT. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

NEW RUNTIME ERROR SIDE-PROJECT. Empty
PostSubject: NEW RUNTIME ERROR SIDE-PROJECT.   NEW RUNTIME ERROR SIDE-PROJECT. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:14 pm

After Runtime Error's success with Greatiest, they decided to split into two groups, and see which group sold better. On one side was Eifion and Joey, and on the other was Brandon and Jake. Eifion and Joey decided to hire Paul Di'Anno and make a kind of Iron Maiden revenge skit. Jake and Brandon, however, too a drastically different approach. They recruited some old friends, and made a giant band of enourmousness, entitled "Runtime Error Side-Project". With Jake on vocals, Brandon on drums, ex-Runtime Error drummer Kevin and Anthony Brevick, a friend they made during their Mexican tour, on lead guitars (and with Anthony having a maraca hat), Alex Hart, an old friend from Ohio Brandon had, on bass, and one of Joey's friends from Georgia, Taylor Maddox on backing vocals and acoustic guitar. This project took a total of three minutes to form, and even less time to write the songs, with everybody pitching in their own talents.

"I wish Eifion and Joey could be in this with us," says Brandon, "but I really hope their venture is successful, as well as ours."

The record, "The Christmas Album", will be releasing a bit late for it's season, but "it'll be so great," says Jake, "you won't even care."

NEW RUNTIME ERROR SIDE-PROJECT. K4i2br
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum

NEW RUNTIME ERROR SIDE-PROJECT.
Page 1 of 1