R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

Lyrics to Frankenstein

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gear Me Up
hey dude what're you doing in my break room
Gear Me Up

Male
Number of posts : 2254
Job/Hobbies : rollerblades
Humour : funny
Svartikins : and
Lyrics to Frankenstein Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lyrics to Frankenstein Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-08

Me!
Class: Elvis Impersonator
Weapon: Harpoon
Mount: broom broom car

Lyrics to Frankenstein Empty
PostSubject: Lyrics to Frankenstein   Lyrics to Frankenstein Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:54 am

F-F, F-F, F-F-FRANKENSTEIN! F-F-, FRANKENSTEIN! super scary monster doody F-F, F-F, F-F-F, FRANKENSTEIN, F-F, FRANKENSTEIN! he is alive he is super alive, he is totally alive frankenstein DUDE FRANKENSTEIN IS ALIVE AND HE'S GOT BOLTS IN HIS NECK, HE IS ALIVE, HE IS SUPER ALIVE, FRANKENSTEIN IS ALIIIVE, dude. SUPER ALIVE, HE IS SUPER ALIVE, HE IS TOTALLY FRANKEEENSTEIN dude, dude, duuude duuude, dude dude dude duuude. dude, dude, duuude duuude, dude dude dude duuude. F-F, F-F, F-F-FRANKENSTEIN! F-F-, FRANKENSTEIN! super scary monster doody F-F, F-F, F-F-F, FRANKENSTEIN, F-F, FRANKENSTEIN! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS dude the frankenstein guy is alive and eric clapton is pretty good and i want to go to disney world and i love cooking roast beef to eat yum yum check me out i'm super cool and frankenstein hey hi listen listen woah woah look at my record collection and i have a stamp collection and my favourite band is metallica and i love to go to the shops anyway the other day i was in the record shop, taking a look at the elvis records, when this guy came over and asked me if i was looking for anything in particular and i wasn't so i told him this and he said okay and walked off to see o the other customers yeah anyway BAALS BALLS BALLS BAAAAALLS BALLLLLLLLLLS FRANKENSTEIN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS DUUUUUUUUDE BALLS BALLS FRANKENSTEIN FRANKENSTEIN FRANKENSTEIN FRANKENSTEIN FRANKENSTEIN etc. FRANK, FRANKENSTEIN GUY, F-FRANKENSTEIN, FRANK, FRANKENSTEIN GUY, F-F-F-F, FRANK, FRANKENSTEIN GUY IS SUPER COOL dude dude dude dude dude dude duuude! dude dude dude dude dude dude dude duuude! dude dude dude dude dude dude duuude! dude dude, dude dude dude, dude dude dude, dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude, dude dude dude dude. FRANKENSTEIN FRANKENSTEIN FRANKENSTEIN FRANKENSTEIN FRANKENSTEEEEIIIIIIIIN cowbell! *assorted cowbellness* *build-up*

Improvise from there.
Back to top Go down

Lyrics to Frankenstein
Page 1 of 1