R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Teh Forum, 2007 - 2009

Good night, sweet prince, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  RulesRules  

My day! (today!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyman
this guy
Jakeyman

Male
Number of posts : 3533
Job/Hobbies : banker with a motorcar
Humour : stop to say hello
Svartikins : great
My day! (today!) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My day! (today!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-02

Me!
Class: this guy
Weapon: shoe
Mount: broom broom car

My day! (today!) Empty
PostSubject: My day! (today!)   My day! (today!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Okay, FIRST I woke up. Yeah. I got on teh bus and stuff, had Algebra, did some easy test, had Engrish, spelled "semicolon" "semicolin"...

Then I had lunch... mmmm... turkey sandwich... study hall... gym... test... didn't change... reading... GAME CLUB!

Yeah. First I got a vitamin water. Lemon-lime. Mmm! Then I set up my PS2 and GHE:RT80s! I played that Extreme song on Expert first to show off! Then I played 18 and Life against this Nate kid, and I was playing, like, ABOVE the neck. Herman Ri! Then I let some other people play.

Some kid brought in a Wii and Brawl. I tried it, so don't say "ZOIMG U NEVER PLAYED IT DON'T JUDGE THE SERIES BASED ON 1 GAME". ... they're exactly the same. Link's moves: the same. Horrible gameplay style: the same. The series still stands at "awful".

Yeah, after that I got another vitamin water. After that I really had to piss, so I went to the bathroom for the first time in TEN HOURS.

And that was my day.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Teh_Forum
Anonymous

My day! (today!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day! (today!)   My day! (today!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:04 pm

Julie Chorus Julie wrote:
Okay, FIRST I woke up. Yeah. I got on teh bus and stuff, had Algebra, did some easy test, had Engrish, spelled "semicolon" "semicolin"...

Then I had lunch... mmmm... turkey sandwich... study hall... gym... test... didn't change... reading... GAME CLUB!

Yeah. First I got a vitamin water. Lemon-lime. Mmm! Then I set up my PS2 and GHE:RT80s! I played that Extreme song on Expert first to show off! Then I played 18 and Life against this Nate kid, and I was playing, like, ABOVE the neck. Herman Ri! Then I let some other people play.

Some kid brought in a Wii and Brawl. I tried it, so don't say "ZOIMG U NEVER PLAYED IT DON'T JUDGE THE SERIES BASED ON 1 GAME". ... they're exactly the same. Link's moves: the same. Horrible gameplay style: the same. The series still stands at "awful".

Yeah, after that I got another vitamin water. After that I really had to piss, so I went to the bathroom for the first time in TEN HOURS.

And that was my day.

we have GH/RB club too
Back to top Go down

My day! (today!)
Page 1 of 1